First World Problems: MFP Edition

Options
reneegee23
reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
#1: I forgot my Camelbak water bottle, so I had to buy a new one at the gym.
#2: It was my Stairmaster day at the gym and the only one available didn't have a water bottle holder.

Anyone else?

Replies

• reedz1
    reedz1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    #3 The ellipticals facing out the window are taken, now I have to be one row back.
    #4 There isn't a sanitizer spray bottle nearby, I'm going to have to search for one
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    The TV in front of the elliptical isn't showing what I want.
    My iPod ran out of battery
  • reneegee23
    Options
    #4 There isn't a sanitizer spray bottle nearby, I'm going to have to search for one

Haha, I hate that!

#5: There were no 8lb hand weights available for my 21's, so I had to use the 10lb and got stronger.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Haha, I hate that!

#5: There were no 8lb hand weights available for my 21's, so I had to use the 10lb and got stronger.
    I'm playing words with friends and I don't have any vowels in my tray.
  • Balance27
    Balance27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The tv facing the treadmill I like doesn't have closed captioning anymore so I can't listen to my iPod and read what is happening in the murder dramas.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    The tv facing the treadmill I like doesn't have closed captioning anymore so I can't listen to my iPod and read what is happening in the murder dramas.
    357 channels and nothing good is on.
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    #1: I forgot my Camelbak water bottle, so I had to buy a new one at the gym.
    #2: It was my Stairmaster day at the gym and the only one available didn't have a water bottle holder.

Anyone else?

Agree w/1 - I'm always successful in forgetting something I need for the gym.
  • reneegee23
    Options
    I ran out of almond milk and had to use yogurt in my smoothie. It was too thick.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hair tie broke while re-ponytailing on the treadmill... midrun... and I don't have a spare.
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Being peer pressured to drink beer, eat lucky charms and bacon every weekend.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I lost all of my coins in DrawSomething and can't buy more colors because I had to give up guessing an impossible picture of a misinterpreted word.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I got defriended on MFP, I'm gonna die of heart diseases/diabetes.

tumblr_m2cb9hJQCv1qhbhwg.gif
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    The overload of TV makes me go to sleep too late.
  • reneegee23
    Options
    I want to see other funny MFPals responses to this thread so I have to type "BUMP."
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It's late and I need to go to bed or I'll be grouchy at work but I have to pee first and the bathroom is SO FAR. So I'm in bed with the laptop hanging out on MFP. Sigh.
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    the guy before me on the bicycle at the gym left crotch sweat on the seat.
  • seizethefray
    Options
    Accidentally losing my towel on the treadmill mid run--only to watch it fly behind me at top speed.

Getting anxiety over tracking the wrong nutrition facts for something I just ate because there are 18,000 generic entries in MFP. "For the love of God, I just want to know how many calories there are in 8 strawberries!!" lol

Having to endure working out next to the tool who bathes himself in cologne before every gym session. (Blegh!)
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    -I get to the gym and realize I forgot my headphones, which means I have to spend $15.00 on a pair there.
    -I don't eat breakfast before going, and realize that I missed the time the cafe was open - so no protein shake or protein bar.
    -All of the Ellipticals are being used during the short amount of time I have to get my cardio in.
    -I forgot an extra pair of socks or forget my set of clean clothes to wear out of the gym to work!
    -I arrive late and don't have time to sit in the spa after a hardcore workout :(
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    Accidentally losing my towel on the treadmill mid run--only to watch it fly behind me at top speed.
    ^ happens to me all the time! :(
    Having to endure working out next to the tool who bathes himself in cologne before every gym session. (Blegh!)
    ^WHAT IS WITH THESE GUYS! I encounter at least one every week. I about choke to death!!!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    ^ happens to me all the time! :(
    ^WHAT IS WITH THESE GUYS! I encounter at least one every week. I about choke to death!!!
    or having to wait in line behind someone who didn't bathe and/or didn't put on deoderant and are groping eachother.