First World Problems: MFP Edition

Options

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Someone changed my Tesco Brown Rice Sushi entry into M&S Brown Rice Sushi and now all the nutritional data is wrong.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I would like to eat fancy french mushroom crepes with a mushroom cream sauce, but I can't because I can't log it.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    :laugh: There's 20 treadmills either to the right or left... but a sweaty guy gets right next to me. Ew. Just ruined my friggin day!
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My fingernails are too long, so they dig into my palms when I'm using dumbbells, but they're too pretty to cut down.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Forgot to sync my new iTunes playlists before a long run, have to listen to old ones.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The steam room is broken so I now have to use the sauna.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    Haha, I hate that!

#5: There were no 8lb hand weights available for my 21's, so I had to use the 10lb and got stronger.
    I'm playing words with friends and I don't have any vowels in my tray.

I really hate that! Or nothing but vowels!
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I want to go to the gym but it's raining.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Can't get the wifi to connect to my smartphone to listen to free music on Pandora! So I have to listen to free music already playing in the gym, or listen to a TV while doing cardio equipment... What a life. Impossible.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Someone always nudges the machines at the gym so they're not perfectly aligned with the front wall or lines on the floor. I have to align them, or it will drive me more crazy than I already am.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Like.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    Netflix dropped all the workout shows out of my favorites and now I have to type the names.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I finished all the homemade easter candy my brother made from my dad's secret recipe. It'll be another year until I have it again, because I can't just ask him for the recipe.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    there are no 200lb dumbbells at the gym i go to >:(!
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    There was a missing mile marker and I ended up running 11 instead of 10 miles.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    Bro's are curling in one squat rack and doing shrugs in the other.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    It was my birthday and my mom died and so my coworker brought me a chocolate cupcake. She knows I got fat because of ONE CUPCAKE!!! WHY does she hate me and sabotage me so!! She's really just insanely jealous of my moderate success I've had in my 2 week long journey of lifestyle change that means that I have been talking about constantly. That has to be it. Jealousy. Not compassion or kindness, or wanting me to quit talking about me. Jealousy.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Servers glitched and can't access my newsfeed for like 10 whole seconds. The red font telling me my newsfeed was currently unavailable really hurted my feelings.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    My laptop is too far from the flat screen TV, my Patron needs to be refilled, and I have to get up to walk six feet to the refrigerator.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Cut strawberries with same knife boyfriend cut onions with - had to eat onion flavored strawberries.