Replies

• mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    oh no...
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It does not matter. What really matters is the total for the day.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    no later than 7

+
    There is no such thing as too late. Eat when you feel like it, your body doesn't care one way or another.

Can we reconcile these please? Does it matter if I eat late? If so, does it matter what I eat when I eat late?

Sean

Timing of caloric intake is irrelevant. many people say don't eat after X as they most likely already ate enough during the day and if they eat late it would put them over their caloric intake. As long as you don't go over your cals it does not matter when you eat.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    A doctor told me once that I should not eat al least 3-4 hours before going to bed because the digestive process is slower while you are sleeping and that food that you dont process it rots in your stomach and others complications comes with it like gas, constipation, etc etc etc plus calories that you dont use it storage as fat too.

The first part may be true but "calories that you don't use it storage as fat" that can only happen if you eat more then maintenance for the day. If you are under your maintenance then you will not store the cals as fat.