one month... weights do wonders!!!

Options

Replies

• LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I still have a LONG way to go, but I wanted to post a one month comparison of my arms (which are for sure one of my toughest body parts to drop weight from)...

i've always loved weight training, but never did it consistently, now that I am... here are results after only ONE MONTH! I'm shocked, really. I may actually achieve my GW and body faster than I thought :-)

START:
    2i0ufbp.jpg

ONE MONTH LATER:
    15yyo7r.jpg

Holeeeee crapola. That's a serious change, I'm impressed, and will be doing weights today now :)
  • vmb46
    vmb46 Posts: 27
    Options
    Great Job!!! That is amazing for such a short time!!!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Great work!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! i am addicted to weights!!! i did 300 pounds on the leg press this week...i used to think i couldnt even do 100 haha...if any of you are worried about getting big click my pics, i took a leg shot on Sunday...i wish i had a b4. They look half the size from weight loss AND weight lifting!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing. So you just made me stop complaining about the littlle strength training I do & now I want to do more lol..My arms are flabs urgh. I want them toned so bad....Thanks for sharing : )
  • ellesoul
    ellesoul Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind words :-)

hopefully I helped inspire some ladies to start lifting heavy, if they aren't already!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I need to get some weights to work with at home, I just have my little hand weights :D

Love the progress, thanks for sharing!!
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! wonderful inspiration, keep up the great work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GIRL...WOW...now thats impressive..thanks for the motivation...Trying to tighten up these tri/biceps.....DO IT GIRL!
  • alaina216
    alaina216 Posts: 103
    Options
    GOOOOO GIRL!! So happy for you-they look great! So inspiring,sure am glad your my workout buddy...just sayin ;)
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results in just a month.... Just goes to show how important weight training is. I will DEFINITELY be incorporating weights into my workout more often!!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a tremendous difference from one month. I'm dully impressed!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What type of weights are you using? How heavy are they?

I've been trying to make my arms look better for some time now... maybe I need to up the weight.

Good job, by the way, that's awesomeeee

:happy:

I want to know too. Thanks
  • Diamondcut1913
    Diamondcut1913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. Thanks for posting. It has encouraged me to continue using the weights. I always start to gain weight when I lift so I then give up...but OMG your arms in 1 month have done the trick for me...I will keep going this time. Thanks for posting.
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    That's amazing! Thanks for sharing! Are you doing a certain program or just lifting randomly?
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone...

YessiOR... My current arm/back training routine (I say back too, because when I do a lot of my back exercises I can feel my arm muscles BURNING):

Bicep curls, dumbbells - 15 lb
    Bicep curls with the pulley machine - 65-70 lb
    bent over rows with the pulley machine - 80-90 lb
    Cable low row - 70 lb
    lat machine - 70-80lb
    dead lifts - 90 lbs

I do each, 6-8 reps, for 3-4 sets (sometimes for the last set I don't count, but do as many reps as I can until failure, without compromising posture)

2-3 times a week... depending on recovery
    Quoting her routine for the benefit of those who didn't see it.

That is fantastic progress. You look amazing!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    INcredible!!!!!!!!!!!! this is true motivation!
    great work and thanks for sharing!
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just imagine what 6 months or a year will bring. Keep up the hard work.
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You're looking AWESOME! I go for my gym induction tomorrow afternoon and plan t omake weights a regular part of my routine there. :)
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    WOW! I am not sure which is more AMAZING in this picture, your arms...or your cleavage! :embarassed:
    Congrats on both! :drinker:

same here! those are some perky......i digress lol

my arms look exactly like ur before pic,im also doing weight training but inconsistently,this is motivation to fix that ,well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!