30 day shred or.....

Options
2»

Replies

• susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think 5x7 would be a little to tight for the 30DS. Especially with level 2 when you are doing more planks and lunges. I am currently on Level 2 and it is kicking my butt!! I have definitely lost some weight and inches though so I will keep it up!
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    sorry this may be a silly question....

but how much physical space do you need to do 30DS? My workout area is really small... (like 5' x 7' yikes!) and i am wondering if i will be able to even do 30DS in that space?

Your space shouldn't be an issue - I use the space alongside my elliptical and bed. Good luck with it!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

but how much physical space do you need to do 30DS? My workout area is really small... (like 5' x 7' yikes!) and i am wondering if i will be able to even do 30DS in that space?

Your space shouldn't be an issue - I use the space alongside my elliptical and bed. Good luck with it!

You should have enough space to do a jumping jack. I do it in my little dining roomish area of my 1 bedroom apartment and it works great. If you have enough room to do a jumping jack and lay down for crunches you'll be fine!
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    If it is between Insanity or the 30 DS....I would pick the 30DS for your Mom. However I must admit that while in the process of doing the 30DS....I picked up the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Power Sculpt DVD workouts and I enjoy that much better. Still have Jillian....she still kicks your butt....but I am leaning towards doing the Cardio Max and Power Sculpt program.
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    bump-to read later
  • shodaimetruth
    Options
    If it is between Insanity or the 30 DS....I would pick the 30DS for your Mom. However I must admit that while in the process of doing the 30DS....I picked up the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Power Sculpt DVD workouts and I enjoy that much better. Still have Jillian....she still kicks your butt....but I am leaning towards doing the Cardio Max and Power Sculpt program.

Yeah, I had no intention of having her do Insanity. I I have been working out roughly 3-4 months, only seriously the past 1-2 months, and insanity is hard on me. I dont' want to have her start something that would be so difficult that it would deter her from the program all together. I want to get her on something that I think she would be able to do and something that I can do with while still doing my insanity workouts and (kick)boxing twice a week.
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options

You should have enough space to do a jumping jack. I do it in my little dining roomish area of my 1 bedroom apartment and it works great. If you have enough room to do a jumping jack and lay down for crunches you'll be fine!

Thanks for relying ladies!!