emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Best I got...:

34gkrqq.jpg

very pretty eyes girl :)
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I know its only one sided hehe but that's the only one I have, hope it counts :P

close-2.jpg
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    you know... I'm kind of hurt nobody's commented on my pictures... I thought they were at least kinda cute... :grumble:

your pigs were hot!!! :love: you look like the sexy Sofia Vargara chick on Modern Family!! OMG!!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad that my hair is too short to do pigtails!! I used to do them all the time when my hair was long....and blond. haha!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    This is the best picture I could get (I made some pigtails and took a pic, just for this thread :laugh:)

7074927499_d285073ef2.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

For some reason, I read this as "Why does the cat make a difference?" Coffee time!

HAHAHA, me too.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    k, lets see if I figured out how to post a picture...

xqb768.jpg

edit- YAY I did it :glasses:

Gorgeous pic :D
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    This is the best picture I could get (I made some pigtails and took a pic, just for this thread :laugh:)

Too cute!! Love them!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

Too cute!! Love them!

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    JC.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Low pigtails with a 'tryingtobesultry' face :laugh:

7074962643_d81c618673.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    JC.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thread. Pigtails are cute and cheeky ;)

My hair is currently too short for pigtails but i did used to like having mine in them when it was longer. x
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    If you are older than about 17 you are too old for pigtails. They look absolutely ridiculous!

That's a bit .. negative, don't you think? Was there a need to say it?

That being said, I don't go out of the house in pigtails. This thread is just a bit of fun for me, but I don't think that's a nice thing to say for those people who enjoy wearing their hair in pigtails. Pigtails look different on different people.
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    If you are older than about 17 you are too old for pigtails. They look absolutely ridiculous!

That being said, I don't go out of the house in pigtails. This thread is just a bit of fun for me, but I don't think that's a nice thing to say for those people who enjoy wearing their hair in pigtails. Pigtails look different on different people.

I completely agree! If your gonna be negative... why even post?! We are just having a bit of fun. No harm in that....
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

I completely agree! If your gonna be negative... why even post?! We are just having a bit of fun. No harm in that....

Of course not :) I smiled when I saw this thread. It's cute!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    nice to come on a thread and insult every person on it... YAAAY ...way to go. you win.