• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    As promised! :wink: :laugh:

1zbh05c.jpg
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Couldn't resist, doin it for the pigtails.

photog.jpg
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options

photog.jpg

You might just be my girl crush lol! :blushing:
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You might just be my girl crush lol! :blushing:

I've never had a girl crush before. This is exciting. :flowerforyou:
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... not sure if this is going to work - only the 2nd time I've ever tried to post a pic...
    IMG_8658.jpg

Urghhh... I've been trying to reduce this but I can't work out how... if you know, please let me in on the secret!! :tongue:

Fantastic! Thanks to all the ladies and their pigtails
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kp31275
    kp31275 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yay! my profile pic already has pigtails :)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    yay! my profile pic already has pigtails :)

Redheaded pigtails FTW!
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    This is the best picture I could get (I made some pigtails and took a pic, just for this thread :laugh:)

7074927499_d285073ef2.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    [
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

photog.jpg

Love this pic!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    It's blurry, but you're not missing much. It's from November, not long after I first started working out and losing weight. Taken by Kinect while playing Rallyball, I think. I feel like it should be titled 'Pigtail Godzilla Stomps You!"

12938175_6342_thumb.jpg
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love pigtails.
    253434_950389110505_6400566_45316937_4953408_n.jpg
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    Where I'm from, pigtails were always two braids and the "unbraided" style was always called bunches!

I love pigtails. When I ruined my hair with bleach a few years back, I wore my hair in pigtails every day for around a year to grow most of the damage out. I haven't worn my hair like that since, but I think first thing tomorrow I'll put my hair in braids or bunches and post a pic. :) Definitely one of the best looking and low maintenance styles out there.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I love pigtails.

:love:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Where I'm from, pigtails were always two braids and the "unbraided" style was always called bunches!

I love pigtails. When I ruined my hair with bleach a few years back, I wore my hair in pigtails every day for around a year to grow most of the damage out. I haven't worn my hair like that since, but I think first thing tomorrow I'll put my hair in braids or bunches and post a pic. :) Definitely one of the best looking and low maintenance styles out there.

I call both styles pigtails, braided or not, if it's on both sides of your head, I think it qualifies.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

I'm not really bothered about the semantics of it, but I agree with you.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    You know... I'm kinda sorry this thread has died out.... It was a good one...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Morning piggies!

IMAG0192.jpg
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Im really starting to think we need to revive the pigtails thread! Was just a blast. So its Pigtails week! haha...Lets do this! Ill post pics soon!