Great reminder why you should drink your water!

Options
13»

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Where are my Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Diet Mt. Dew, with the empty bag below each of them?
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I literally was just looking at this on pinterest!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    that is great visual would like to see one with salt done...would be interesting too
  • kimbedone
    Options
    Diet Coke -diet mtn. dew and Coke Zero don't actually have real sugar in them just aspartame which has 0 calories

Are we sure that's sugar in those bags and not salt?I heard bottle water has sodium-just a thought..............
  • kimbedone
    Options
    Diet Coke -diet mtn. dew and Coke Zero don't actually have real sugar in them just aspartame which has 0 calories

Are we sure that's sugar in those bags and not salt?I heard bottle water has sodium-just a thought..............
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Gave up sodas 3 years ago for lent (dad laughed because Im not even catholic haha) but as part of my little clause I told myself that Energy drinks are allowed as I was going to work & school full-time... Energy drinks are my only weakness but Im glad to say Im cutting down :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Yes, which is why I said "...with the empty bag below each of them." :flowerforyou:
  • kimbedone
    Options
    Sorry- so do you think it may be salt in those bags?
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Sorry- so do you think it may be salt in those bags?
    No. It's pretty clear that it's sugar.