Confess your diet sins Here!

Options
1235»

Replies

• MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I still drink Dr Pepper almost daily, and many days it's a 32oz bottle. Also I've had fast food way to often, lately.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    As your penance you should all have to make your diary's public.

Guilt and public shame as penance. Were you raised Catholic too? :bigsmile:
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    OMG there sooo good. There exactly like reeses cups but shaped like an egg and have peanut butter inside. Why they seem to taste better to me than the regular cups i have no clue.

No they do taste better. The consistency is different too, I swear it. I think there's more sugar, or a different kind of sugar, or something. If I eat a regular Reese's at some point in the year, I find myself wishing it was a Reese's egg.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I eat way too much candy for my own good
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ok today it was milk duds or at least it will be i know i have some in the car! I keep thinking about them so eventually all walk my butt out to get them:0)
  • supercatie18
    supercatie18 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG there sooo good. There exactly like reeses cups but shaped like an egg and have peanut butter inside. Why they seem to taste better to me than the regular cups i have no clue.

No they do taste better. The consistency is different too, I swear it. I think there's more sugar, or a different kind of sugar, or something. If I eat a regular Reese's at some point in the year, I find myself wishing it was a Reese's egg.

I think it's the peanut butter to chocolate ratio!!! no thick chocolate edges
  • stownes66
    stownes66 Posts: 23
    Options
    I had chinese food 2days ago and I felt so guilty but I was right back at the gym the next day.
  • helenwilliams78
    helenwilliams78 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday this weekend and I'm already feeling guilty about the amount of beer and wine I'm going to drink on saturday night followed by an extra cheesy quesadilla on the way home - It's going to be great! :smile:

Thank goodness it's only once a year!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Mocha Frappe and a cheeseburger. No whipped cream on the frappe, though. :laugh:

Not going to stress that much because a few days this week I was under goal for calories.
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    every friday after I weigh in I have a sinful meal... today was Chipotle Carnitas bowl, with a few chips. it was amazing and I am stuffed! I almost feel a little guilty about it.... but not enough to stop eating it!
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I had a hotdog for lunch today. It was delicious.
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love this! lol
    I'm Jewish. It's Passover. I am supposed to eat only Kosher for Passover foods and eat nothing that is "chametz". I ate tortilla chips and rice. NOT SUPPOSED TOO do that. :ohwell:
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Had 3 Hotel Chocolate chocolates yesterday, in an attempt to beat my binge issue.
    By buying expensive and really interesting chocolates, it is much less tempting to binge, and I am really enjoying trying the different varieties. I am not going over on calories in the process either.

hotchoc01r.jpg
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    As your penance you should all have to make your diary's public.

Guilt and public shame as penance. Were you raised Catholic too? :bigsmile:

LMAO - yup for me
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in diet sins. They can sometimes be learning opportunities, or even indiscretions, but they aren't sins. We're all human and we need to be allow ourselves to sometimes eat that chocolate bar. The important thing is that we're all working toward being healthy.