60 lbs gone...15 more to go. Progress pics.

Options

Replies

• cg1966
    cg1966 Posts: 2
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice!! You look like a different person; you are a different person. You go girl!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    whoaaaaaa amazing!!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    stupendous job!!! btw love your leggings....! where did you buy those by chance? looking for that length to work out in!
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    stupendous job!!! btw love your leggings....! where did you buy those by chance? looking for that length to work out in!

Lululemon - I had gotten a gift card at Christmas and told myself that once I hit the 130's I would use it to buy a pair of shorts and a pair of capris (I'm super cheap - couldn't phathom spending that kind of money myself). Love them! Super comfy!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Ya done good! :happy:

It's especially inspiring for me to see the difference in your legs. Mine are shaped similarly as your legs 'before' and I didn't know if it was possible to get the results you've achieved, particularly in the much smaller size of your calves. I was told that my calves would probably not ever get back to their slimmer size. (never listen to know-it-alls :tongue:)
    Your results show me that that is not even remotely true. Your successful transformation has given me lots of hope today! Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Esawen
    Esawen Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started this yesterday. Are u telling me that you actually lost this weight logging in your food and exercising? I want this!!
  • aspenwhisper
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • zeebaby90
    zeebaby90 Posts: 14
    Options
    wow,thanks for sharing,you look good
  • lensgirl82
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!
  • SDawgW
    Options
    Ya done good! :happy:

It's especially inspiring for me to see the difference in your legs. Mine are shaped similarly as your legs 'before' and I didn't know if it was possible to get the results you've achieved, particularly in the much smaller size of your calves. I was told that my calves would probably not ever get back to their slimmer size. (never listen to know-it-alls :tongue:)
    Your results show me that that is not even remotely true. Your successful transformation has given me lots of hope today! Thank you! :flowerforyou:

You got that right, hon! No one knows what we are capable of....even we have a hard time believing it ourselves sometimes!

When I started out, I had no idea what I could become....no clue where it would come off and if I'd ever have leaner limbs. But damned anyone that tried to stop me and tell me I couldn't or wouldn't. :wink:
  • bjbex
    bjbex Posts: 24
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wholly crap you look awesome!!!!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, what an amazing transformation; you've given me inspiration and motivation to get to where you are now....
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I just signed up after being pushed by my sister and I have to say this pic I just saw is pictures of 2 different people; I am sorry but I do not believe the person on the right was ever the person on the left. I am willing to bet the person on the left was a very nice person but I am just as sure that the person on the right is much happier! Congratulations, I hope I do half as well as you!
    Alex

You're right - in a sense, they are two different people.

When I was on the left I was miserable. I hated getting up in the morning because that meant having to get dressed. That meant having to figure out what would best hide the fact that I was obese. The girl on the left felt inadequate as a wife, a friend, a mother....I hated how I looked and felt. I became very angry. I was jealous of my thin and pretty friends. And I had a hard time keeping up with my daughter. I probably didn't do as many things with her as I should have because I was too embarassed to be the "fat mom" (apologies to those who are offended by that "f" word). The girl on the left didn't know how to deal with life.

The girl on the right is completely different. She's happy, healthier, and feels SO much better about life. ........ I resumed workouts....hard workouts. I hit a few snags along the way early on - a regression of my c-section incision (both internally and externally). Some knee issues. And lately some muscle imbalance in my legs (first day of physio was today, actually!). So I have had to "roll with the punches" many times. MANY times.

For once in my life I feel........free.

I have started out slightly lighter, but the feelings you describe are all me ... thanks for sharing, very motivating - hope you don't mind but I have sent a friend request.
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look great! wtg!
  • SDawgW
    Options
    I just started this yesterday. Are u telling me that you actually lost this weight logging in your food and exercising? I want this!!

Logging my food and exercise was just part of the process for me. It certainly helps. :smile:

There are so many other factors that contribute to weight loss so it's important to track all kinds of aspects of life (stresses, sleep patterns, etc.). At least for me it was. I learned a lot of things about myself along the way and tracking the external factors in my environment was a great way to assess my situation and find solutions that would best suit me.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning!!
    nice dedication!!
  • Abbiebabby
    Options
    You look like a younger different person! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!