Need to loose 3 pounds by tomorrow!! Help!

Options
13»

Replies

• LauraSkipper
    LauraSkipper Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    exlax....food poisioning....good dose of the stomach flu...any of them will hook you up..

Bahahaha! Sure to work! I would go with the food poisoning. Always does the trick!
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuates. I don't know what will help you lose 3 lbs by tomorrow, but I don't think that stressing about it will help :)

Regardless of what you weigh in tomorrow just remember that you did lose over ten pounds (your own scale told you so!). You made a commitment to become healthier, and you've succeeded! Keep up the exercise and make good eating decisions, before you know it you'll have 20 pounds gone!
  • LauraSkipper
    Options
    Hey this is an excellent idea.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'd probably take a water pill. Drink lots of water too, and have a fiber bar with a coffee chaser.
    I know its not the healthiest advice :(
  • LauraSkipper
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sauna and water pill maybe or correctol? Definitely not a healthy way to lose weight all the time but may do the trick for tomorrow. Good luck. I'm in the scale back AL too. weighing in tonight during my lunch break at work.
  • Spice_4_Life
    Options

Heyyyy I know you. You're the one who trolled my first thread. Nice to hear from YOU again. [/sarcasm] Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say do yourself a favor and don't post anything, because congratulations, everybody hates you. #sadbuttrue

Please do not try speak for EVERYBODY. I am one of everyone, and I really enjoy being her friend.

I don't think they were talking to her. It was to the two guys who had nothing good to say. That's why they qouted them. Looks like their comments were deleted anyway. Good riddens to them. :) and good luck to her :)
  • LauraSkipper
    Options
    I did it!! I met the goal of ten pounds in ten weeks.
  • epdiddlydo
    Options
    Good for you :smile:
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I did it!! I met the goal of ten pounds in ten weeks.

Congratilations!!! And I'm happy to say I did too. Lost 13.2 pounds. Yay us!! :happy:
  • LauraSkipper
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice. I did somehow, a miracle I suppose, lose the three extra pounds!! I do plan to keep going. I graduated in 1984 at 118 pounds and a year ago I was close to 200 pounds. I have now lost to 116 and my goal is 130!! I am really trying. And you are right I feel so much better. I joined myfitness pal in FEb. I had already lost a good bit of my weight by then. It is a slow process but I am determined. what is your story?
  • LauraSkipper
    Options
    Thanks!!! Two of my other team mates didn't make it so we don't qualify for the $1,000. 00 but I am just excited that I made it and I plan to loose about 35 more!
  • LauraSkipper
    Options
    Were you in the Scale Back Alabama contest?? Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • Spice_4_Life
    Options
    youre a ****ing idiot.

^^^^YESSSSS!!!!

Wow you guys are really something! Definitely not real men that's for sure! There are plenty of things that could be said about you both...I'll just leave it at that. Have a sparkling night!

Mina is not a guy. She's just buff. <3

man or woman....just not nice.