Guys??? Do you prefer your women with muscle?

Options
1235»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    problem solved

tumblr_mmsfi4fEOw1r78gnqo1_500.jpg
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    i think gym apes love muscular women. but most love thin soft shapely women.... victoria secret has it nailed. if men loved muscular women..you'd see their models looking like that. but. not a one.

Your comment isnt actually accurate at all, but i can respect that you have your own personal opinion.

I have no respect for the way the way that particular opinion was expressed. "Gym apes"?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    While I'm all in for boobs and sandwiches, I must say I'm a little disappointed in the lack of love for the bootylicious in this thread :heart:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    While I'm all in for boobs and sandwiches, I must say I'm a little disappointed in the lack of love for the bootylicious in this thread :heart:

That's all good too. I think to set some arbitrary limits on who you find attractive is silly.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i think gym apes love muscular women. but most love thin soft shapely women.... victoria secret has it nailed. if men loved muscular women..you'd see their models looking like that. but. not a one.

Your comment isnt actually accurate at all, but i can respect that you have your own personal opinion.

I have no respect for the way the way that particular opinion was expressed. "Gym apes"?

Its true class to show manners when speaking with someone who isn't showing manners.
  • amw212s
    amw212s Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Who cares what men think. Not bashing men. You just need that one guy to love you for you.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Why are you raising dead threads?

That said ... thankfully the forums moved on from this kind of derp before I became an active member. I'm pleased I joined when intelligent people were refuting myths with science and there was genuine debate

Unfortunately, as is the way with forums, it seems to have moved on again .. I'm not sure what it has evolved into yet .. but it feels less than it was now
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me. It's what on the inside that counts the most.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    amw212s wrote: »
    Who cares what men think. Not bashing men. You just need that one guy to love you for you.

Apparently you care, as the only way to have found and subequently brought this thread back would have been through doing a search.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The Chit Chat and Necro Thread Forum is --->>> that way.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,923 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal wrote: »
    I like boobs and sandwiches.

LMAO!

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    200.gif
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Dumb zombie thread is dumb

-The Happy Rainbows and Unicorn Sparkles MFP Welcome Crew
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me. It's what on the inside that counts the most.

I like this opinion most :)

• feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    2012 was an interesting year, yes? Let's take this opportunity to reflect:
    Here is Google’s full list for the top 10 trending news stories of 2012:
    1. Hurricane Sandy
    2. Kate Middleton pictures released
    3. Olympics 2012
    4. SOPA debate
    5. Costa Concordia crash
    6. Presidential Debate
    7. Stratosphere jump
    8. Penn State scandal
    9. Trayvon Martin shooting
    10. *kitten* Riot
    ideas.time.com/2012/12/12/when-news-goes-viral-the-biggest-headlines-of-2012-according-to-google/