Taco Cupcakes and "Better For You" Mac and Cheese

Options

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Holy crappola, those taco cups look great!
  • FLGatorZone
    Options
    I wanted to add that mac & cheese is not meant to be a meal (like some parents give their kids). It is a side dish. You eat a few spoons of it, not a bowl of it. I also have high calorie workouts so I can eat anything I want. I have pizza night on Thrusdays, but not before I burn 2000 calories in the gym for a couple or few hours.

These seem like they would be quite tasty. If I may, I don't see the corelation of "taco cup cakes" for your chicken won tons since there's no tacos and no cake in it . Does sound good though whatever you call them.
  • jennyrae719
    jennyrae719 Posts: 129
    Options
    Please please share :happy: they both look AWESOME!!!
  • jennyrae719
    jennyrae719 Posts: 129
    Options
    bump
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tjstieren
    tjstieren Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leslieanne1010
    leslieanne1010 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump for later. thanks for sharing!
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    I wanted to add that mac & cheese is not meant to be a meal (like some parents give their kids). It is a side dish. You eat a few spoons of it, not a bowl of it. I also have high calorie workouts so I can eat anything I want. I have pizza night on Thrusdays, but not before I burn 2000 calories in the gym for a couple or few hours.

These seem like they would be quite tasty. If I may, I don't see the corelation of "taco cup cakes" for your chicken won tons since there's no tacos and no cake in it . Does sound good though whatever you call them.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I do reserved e the mac and cheese for my high calorie burn days. I have one day a week where I attend two Zumba classes - toning and regular, worth approx 2200 calories. So that means I have roughly 3700 calories to eat up. I don't make the mac and cheese every week, but it's nice to save it for a day like that or a day when I have the calories and a craving to feed.

As far as the taco cupcakes are concerned... I'm only repeating the name, as I mentioned ed I found the original recipe on emily ores.com. that's what she calls them. No, there is no cake, however the taco name comes from the spices used. :)
  • bevtrayer
    bevtrayer Posts: 37
    Options
    sounds great bump for later
  • lvokins
    lvokins Posts: 14
    Options
    yummo!
    \
  • auuudriana
    auuudriana Posts: 18
    Options
    saving for later
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Both look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • Madam_Patrick
    Madam_Patrick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have those recipes. They look delicious! Doesn't help that I'm hungry right now...
  • rychma
    rychma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Both look delicious. Can't wait to try them!
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    bump
  • kerrieberry1
    Options
    Both recipes look yummy. I would add some veg to the mac n cheese n bake it in the oven so the cheese goes a bit crusty
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mreyes3
    Mreyes3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like both please. :)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I'd love the mac n cheese recipe :)