• JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    that a weird looking kitchen.

No bull****tin mirror dont lie you look good keep it up
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You're friggin hot! I wish my mirror were that nice to me...

haha ditto
  • kuregisto
    kuregisto Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The mirror isn't lying. Your brain might be, but the mirror isn't.

Side note: Love the ink!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.

The same thing happens to me. I don't see changes in the mirror, but I can see it in photos. I think we can be more objective when looking at a photo. In the mirror, we zero in on every flaw, real or perceived. In photos, we can look at ourselves as if we were someone else... and see the "big picture."
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem... for years I have looked in the mirror and thought I looked ok. I was ok with my weight because I didn't "feel" fat. I don't know exactly why it finally clicked.. but I suddenly realized I AM FAT! 220 is too much for a woman my height...

You look great... give it time to adjust.. Take pictures, look often and tell yourself you look great. You do!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have to take photo's to see the truth, cus my mind has not yet caught up with my body. I still see that 250lb girl looking back, but the photo's tell a different story. I think it's just our minds having a hard time catching up. You look great!

^^exact same for me.. I have lost so much weight already that sometimes I look in the mirror and dont even see myself.. its so strange but it hopefully will get better!! You look amazing btw:flowerforyou:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    you should go for some skinny jeans and get rid of those flares, or wear really tall boots so the flares don't drag on the floor.

But seriously, you look amazing. I would like your size 8's please. :)
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! don't let yourself think anything different

but I have the same problem :( I look in the mirror & I barely notice any difference in myself... :( I do notice it in some photos... but taking a picture of myself in the mirror isn't one of those photos...

but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope to be your size some day ;) but I'm 5'8" so it will probably be a little different ;)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Lol sometimes I wonder if it is my scale the one that lies. By the way what size are you now? you look about my height and that is about how thin I'd like to be and right now am a size 6 and 141 lbs so am trying to get an idea of how much more work I need to put into this to be about your size.

I'm 5'6... Last Saturday I weighed in at 140. I am a SNUG 4/5. 6/7 are too loose in the waist, but fit through the thighs... 4/5 fit in the waist but tight through the thighs... stupid saddlebags! :/

Hey, we are in the same 'boat' I am 5'6" this morning I weighed in at 138. My work pants are 4's and my jeans are 6 and some 4's. My problem is my belly! Stupid Belly! :o)