worst foods you used to eat

Options

Replies

• silverbullet07
    silverbullet07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    All you can eat Pizza and Chineese Buffetts. I absolutely loved them.
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    One word - Nutella. It's so delicious but sooo bad. At least i measure it out now and don't eat it straight from the jar with a spoon!

I used to do that with Peanut Butter. Even before I actually started dieting I couldn't buy that stuff. I would wake up in the middle of the night just DYING to eat PB out of the jar...and I did, half asleep.
    I am also capable of eating most of a large pizza. No more.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    In college my friends and I would go to the bars, drink from around 11pm - 2am then do a Taco Bell run. I'm talking tacos, mexican pizzas, etc. and we'd go home, sit in front of the tv and just eat...then we'd go to sleep. I haven't had Taco Bell in about 4 years (and I DO NOT miss it).
  • shellyj40
    shellyj40 Posts: 15
    Options
    The main thing i`ve found in he last few weeks is this... denying yourself food that u love makes you want it more..been very strict with diet for 3 months and last week i put 2lb on..even with working out etc, so for the last week ive just eaten what i fancied in smaller portions (weighing is best) and this week i lost 1lb and 2% body fat. I`ve come to realise just how easy its been for me to put so much weight on, its not always what you eat, but also your portion size, i seriously cant believe how much i used to eat :-(
    My worst foods?? pasties,pies, chinese chicken wings(about 8 pieces) and at nightime i`d eat a few bags of crisps and some chocolate, dont do that anymore!!
  • happypath101
    Options
    You know what would be a great topic? What do you LOVE eating now that you never thought you'd enjoy? For me: Babybel light cheese.
  • c3nterstage
    Options
    Honey Buns, like the kind you get at a gas station. Gosh, I still can't believe I ever ate those...:noway:
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Domino's Pizza...
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Pepsi, for sure. Never realized how much i was drinking and how many calories that was (2 20z bottles a day, 40 oz, which is 1000 calories just in drinks!)
  • fitfreshfierce
    Options
    Little Bite muffins and oatmeal cream pies! Oh gosh, I used to devour those throughout middle school.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds. Wendy's salads (no joke you might as well eat a cheeseburger there), cadbury creme eggs, double doozie cookies, pizza (still eat it sometimes). I love sweets! oh DQ blizzards.
    I might be diabetic one day, I love sugar waaayyyyyy tooo much

pretty sure I had a cadbury creme egg every night last week. and I still lost 1.6 pounds. it's ok to eat food that tastes good, guys. seriously.
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I haven't cut out any of the foods I like. I still eat what I want, just much much less of it.

Proportions used to be crazy high and not really realizing it. Like two oreos is a serving size. I could easily eat 10 of those with milk. When you look at the serving size of foods you realize why and how those calories can add up really fast despite "not eating much"/

Me too. Haven't really cut out anything I like - BUT drastically cut how much I eat of it!!
  • _Shelley_
    _Shelley_ Posts: 206
    Options
    During my bachelors degree, I took night classes. I used to buy a bag of curly cheetos (for some reason they are SO much better) and a diet pepsi (as if that mattered). That was my dinner. Everynight.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just about everything I used to eat was terrible, as well as the portion size.
    I loved to bake and it wasnt uncommon for me to bake 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies and eat them all within a day's time. Same thing with brownies. I'd even make apple pie and devour the entire 9 inch pie myself.
    Dinner was always something very fattening- like homemade macaroni and cheese with heaps of cheese sauce. If I ordered a pizza, I'd get double cheese and stuffed crust.
    I snacked all day long- pringles, doritos, chocolate bars, etc. I had a terrible diet, plus I drank 3 liters of pop a day.

Now, I still have the occasional chocolate bar, but I avoid certain foods. I haven't had pizza in 6 months, and for me, it's better this way. Maybe one day I will allow certain foods back into my diet, but I am not ready to just yet.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    pasta, cake, cookies ... all the sugar, white flour items were yummy! I won't say I don't eat them at all ... I'm just not eating them today
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bbq chip sandwiches, pizza rolls, and bagels with about 3-4 Tbs worth of full fat cream cheese.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Philly cheesesteak and Chickies and Petes crab fries - that's about 1500 calories
    Philly boy i see, they just built a chickie and pete's around the corner from my house at least i used to be able to ignore them unless i went to a Phillies game. Ugh
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Cheesecake! Nom Nom Nom. Brownies, Cookies, M'Ms, Chocolate Bars, Omgosh, I. Want. These. Now.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Oh gown my weaknesses were:

Stoffers Mac N Cheese the Large box all in one sitting
    Pizza usually the supreme style
    Rigatoni or ziti pasta , entire 1 lb box with butter and romano cheese.
    Fresh loaf ofr crusty italian bread.

I was a total carboholic...
  • LoveLife8888
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream!!! mmmm in a waffle cone.....
  • skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    PB&J was probably the worst... I now measure the peanut butter before making them!

What else? Chinese food, donuts, cheese, cereal in the mornings (never realized how much sugar or milk I was actually consuming), and pretty much whenever I went out to eat I would get something fried. Usually chicken fingers, fries, sandwiches, etc... I rarely ever eat fries at restaurants anymore. Or sandwiches.