worst foods you used to eat

Options
167891012»

Replies

• missemcm
    missemcm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Miss Vickis salt and vinegar chips, id eat a whole bag if i could and pizza and garlic bread anything with melted cheese!!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Pizza, nachos, ice cream, huge quantities of cheese.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Tim Hortons Coffeee, around 4-5 per day. Still struggling with this now. Im down to 1.5. I would like to switch to milk instead of cream but they never know how to make it properly when you ask for milk, they always put too little and it tastes awful. Have tried adding my own but that doesnt taste the same either, 6 of the milk packets make up nothing when you put it in the cofffee.

I love my Timmies (even though they changed the sizes here to line up with the US - Medium double double just doesn't sound right and a large is now too big) but I digress.

Order your coffee black and use "light" half & half , at 5% it's got a lot fewer calories than the 18% coffee cream they use but is still creamy enough to taste better than milk.
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pizza, more pizza and lots of pizza...always with liters of Coke.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Nutter Butter bars and those chocolate brownies with the colors chocolate chips on them. I can't believe I ate that stuff regulary!!! (been ten years since then...)
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    chilis..the big mouth southwest bacon burger...ooooohhhhhh so yummy and yet so bad
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milkshakes. Especially from Carvel. Now I drink homemade fruit smoothies at a fraction of the calories. (I didn't have choc shakes that often, but the fact that I just never thought about the calories and fat, is now foreign to me).

Also, the OP makes a great point...a lot of food doesn't seem like much in terms of volume but it's high in calories. I think that's what's causing so many people to gain weight. You don't even have to "pig out" to eat too much.
  • ashleyelizabeth18
    Options
    Nutella
    i used to eat that all the time
  • JWellington88
    Options
    Full fat coke! Not worth it at all.
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We used to have Casey's breakfast pizzas at work for special occasions. I'd usually have 2-3 small slices during the morning. Found out on MFP that each slice was about 600 calories!!! Also, found that Casey's plain cake donuts were 400 calories each!! Would have never guessed THOSE were the worst things I was eating! Haven't had anything from Casey's since then.
  • cecemem
    cecemem Posts: 1
    Options
    Poptarts...I use to eat one every morning after eating a bowl of cereal. Now I realized how empty those calories were. Pizza Hut pan pizza, use to eat a large all by myself at one time. I'm new to this site, been on for a week, so I don't trust myself to order a pizza yet. I'm amazed as to what I thought was a portion only to find out it was 2-3X's the recommended portion.
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh man.. pizza rolls, frozen chicken pot pies, and those HUGE milk chocolate bars from Aldi.
    And cheap sugary fruit juice- I hardly ever drank water as a kid... so much high fructose corn syrup.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    CANDY, CANDY, AND MORE CANDY! Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite.
    I used to eat an entire LARGE bag of Sour Patch Kids at the movies... and we go to the movies almost every weekend.
    No wonder I got fat!

I don't eat sugary candy anymore. Now when I'm craving sugar I eat a plain rice cake with Teddie PB or a sugar free chocolate pudding cup with Cool Whip.
  • denjoh17
    denjoh17 Posts: 18
    Options
    Yes, white rice...oh how I miss Chinese food. I still eat it but just not 4 times a week. I also could easily eat a whole bag of Jalapeno Krunchers chips in one sitting.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    "Healthy" whole-grain breakfast cereal. I could down 120 carbs of that crap, just getting the day started.

I was fooling myself that eating low-sugar high-fiber Kashi was any better than having a few donuts for breakfast.