Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can anyone here truely be trusted?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    do you know im laughing over the fact Dino is taking the rap for accusing you of taking them with you? :laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can a flying spider turn into a zombie if it bites a chocolate covered zombie elf? Can you image a world with flying spider zombies? Do you think I need to adjust my training for this?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Can I state, for the record, that I was merely trying to flush out the real culprit by using DVS as the bait?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    do you know im laughing over the fact Dino is taking the rap for accusing you of taking them with you? :laugh:

Hmmmm.... :"of taking them with you?" hey... .what's going on here?

and WHY is my computer running slow??
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Did you try turning the computer off and back on?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Can a flying spider turn into a zombie if it bites a chocolate covered zombie elf? Can you image a world with flying spider zombies? Do you think I need to adjust my training for this?

what did you have in mind?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Did you try turning the computer off and back on?

I did.... oh no... am I being invaded:noway:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    How does one train for flying spider zombies?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Hmmmm.... :"of taking them with you?" hey... .what's going on here?

and WHY is my computer running slow??

Did you know my computer is running slow also?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I state, for the record, that I was merely trying to flush out the real culprit by using DVS as the bait?

Is that all I am to you Dino? A piece of meat...errr..bait to use as you please?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

Is that all I am to you Dino? A piece of meat...errr..bait to use as you please?

Wasn't Dino implying that Chocoloate Covered Zombie Elves Love to chase tail going to happy hour?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    can I say good morning to all?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    How does one train for flying spider zombies?

do you know for the last couple of days I have gone deep into the jungle to sharpen my skills?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Who trained you Pirate?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Who trained you Pirate?

Would you believe Don King did ? Did you know he is the foremost authority on chocolate covered zombie spiders?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I say good luck Dad to be? I will never forget the moment my son was born, but I will talk to you about that when you get back
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Who trained you Pirate?

Would you believe Don King did ? Did you know he is the foremost authority on chocolate covered zombie spiders?

How can you trust a human treasure troll?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options

no...of course not, but if you insist...you look nice and lean...do you mind?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Who trained you Pirate?

How can you trust a human treasure troll?
    Most Lasciviously and Ironically...Only in America...Did you not know that to fight these creatures we have to channel the dark side?