What kind of tattoo could do that?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    Is everyone actually working today?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can you imagine all of us sitting around playing cards in costumes, when all of a sudden Pirate jumps up out of his chair and screams.... Flying Spider Zombies!!!.... and we all jump up ready to use our skills we have been training for, while Sandy grabs her electric racket?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Can you imagine all of us sitting around playing cards in costumes, when all of a sudden Pirate jumps up out of his chair and screams.... Flying Spider Zombies!!!.... and we all jump up ready to use our skills we have been training for, while Sandy grabs her electric racket?

and I bet that will happen when I have a royal straight flush.. huh?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

hahaha are we drinking beer and smoking cigars and making fun of people that walk by too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Is everyone actually working today?

50/50 would you believe it is a pretty slow day for me, and I will be around a lot today probably?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Will someone give me some training before they get here?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    what if when they attack, their chocolate scent will subdue us into a frenzy?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    OH! That would be bad, what do you recommend we do?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    what if when they attack, their chocolate scent will subdue us into a frenzy?
    :noway:
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    <<<<<will they look something like this
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Just aside...What CRAZY THINGS would you all do If you won a huge lottery jackpot? I am not talkink about paying bills etc. I am talking about something crazy you would do just because you can.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Pirate, did you know that is a very good question, and something to ponder on?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    <<<<<will they look something like this

Can you imagine that chocolate covered? I don't think that would be enough chocolate to subdue me, what say you?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    would you not throw a party at your new luxurious beach house and invite us all?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    If I won, can I clone all you guys so I can continue these awesome questions in the real world?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    Just aside...What CRAZY THINGS would you all do If you won a huge lottery jackpot? I am not talkink about paying bills etc. I am talking about something crazy you would do just because you can.

would you believe I'd have that crapper built that I showed you? do you think id have enough money to pay toby keith to come to one of my summer bon fires to sing red solo cup?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

would you believe I'd have that crapper built that I showed you? do you think id have enough money to pay toby keith to come to one of my summer bon fires to sing red solo cup?

can I come and watch!!! would you believe that I like Toby Keith too?
  • littlemoonsandy
    Options
    will you wear a red solo cup costume?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    will you wear a red solo cup costume?

how about my birthday suit and my cup as an accessory?