Are you cold? (Weight loss)

Options
13»

Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I am a native floridian, so anything under 75 degrees, and I am freezing!!! ( Yes i know nothing compared to up north!!!), but thankfully I have my human body heater called my boyfriend who keeps me warm at night :wink:
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    I never get cold.. not sure why.. Was in Norway never got cold even during cold weather survivial night never got cold.
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm always cold.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Not a side effect of weight loss I'm looking forward to given I find anything under 75 cold.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Always! Always! Always freezing! I can't keep my fingers warm, like ever. I've pretty much given up on trying. :/
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I was freezing for several months after losing weight, but it's better than it was. Now, I usually only have a problem after a crazy, heavy-duty run and I sweat a lot. I think it's because I run on a treadmill but with the window open and a fan running. I'm not cold at all while running but wow,, when I'm done, I'm freezing. A nice warm shower afterwards usually cures it, or a hotflash. At least they are good for something. lol
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Always. My hands and feet are always icy no matter what
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I just can't handle the cold like I used to, which made the -11 F this morning just painful. I used to sweat in bed in shorts and t-shirt, now it's flannel, fleece, and an extra blanket!
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    As I sit here and it is -6 outside YES I freeze all the time!! I can't wait for Spring!!!
  • umamibrain
    Options
    Hmm... so the good news is, it's not just me. The bad news is, it's only going to get worse? Let's hope I will also get less sweaty when it's hot out then, because I could live without that!
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I feel the cold alot more now, I was quite insulated when I had an extra 1110lbs though! lol, the irony is I could do with that weight now as I work in a coldstore freezer 12hours a day and its not the nicest environment if your sensetive to the cold :(
  • XopherReed
    XopherReed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ..when I had an extra 1110lbs

GOOD LORD!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I use this device called clothes to keep me warm when needed.
  • umamibrain
    Options
    I use this device called clothes to keep me warm when needed.

I've got some of those gadgets around too but sometimes they're just not enough. Part of the problem is my drafty, high-ceilinged house, which takes forever to warm up in the evening. It's awkward to cook dinner wearing a wool hat and scarf.