Replies

• Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good Job keep up the good work
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The moment you decided to lose the weight was the right one for you. Keep up the good work and will add you as a friend
  • sgballow
    sgballow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am hopeing for over 100 pound lose and I would love some new friends, I love the motivation and a challenge count me in....feel free to add me and we can do this together!!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    if any of you would like to join a support thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/539329-the-over-300-club?page=4#posts-7979622

we'd love to have you!
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! We have very similar goals. Let's do this!
  • anna1287
    anna1287 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello,

I need to lose about 160 lb. Please feel free to add me, as I need all the support I can get. I'll def support your journeys in turn. <3
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We can all use some support. I have lost 22lbs and still have 78 to go.
    All you guys can feel free to add me, I am on here every day.
  • hydrocannon
    Options
    I need to lose 122lbs to reach my goal weight of 140. Anything after that is just a bonus. Don't give up! We can do it :)
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 pounds! Im gonna add you! I need all the help I can get. Last summer I lost 34 pounds and gained 20 of it back. so it's like starting all over for me. We can do this!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I just realized that i neeed to lose 100 pounds and it's a bit daunting! Especially since I lose 80 once before and put it ALL back on and then some. I could definitely use some online buddies, support nad maybe a challenge (nothing like friendly competition). :tongue:

i have 145 to lose and i lost 80 in past too
  • LuvInCayer
    LuvInCayer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just realized that i neeed to lose 100 pounds and it's a bit daunting! Especially since I lose 80 once before and put it ALL back on and then some. I could definitely use some online buddies, support nad maybe a challenge (nothing like friendly competition). :tongue:

I am 40 years young and I need to lose 140+lbs. For my health, for my family, for ME!!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    My goal was over 100. I'm somewhat getting there. Its more about losing weight steady and realize that time can wait for you. A good friend ecosystem helps alot.
  • LuvInCayer
    LuvInCayer Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I am 40 years young and I need to lose 140+lbs. For my health, for my family, for ME!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to add me as a friend. The more support the better.
  • hazeleyedgirl86
    hazeleyedgirl86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do I had 129.8 lbs to lose and lost 25 of it so now only 104.4 lbs to gooo!!! add me friiends!!!
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ pounds..feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I need to lose almost 100 lbs. at this point. Feel free to add me also.

I'm 86 lbs. down... 94.2 lbs. to go!
  • ShanM0593
    ShanM0593 Posts: 36
    Options
    I would ultimately like to lose 130 from my starting weight. I've lost 30 so far. I'd love some more friends with similar goals!
  • shebaw79
    shebaw79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When I started out I needed to lose more than 100lbs now I have 68lbs more to go to be at my healthy weight range. I'll join you and together we can encourage each other on this journey.:smile:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    My goal is 114 lbs down!!!!! Feel free to add me! :) I'm only at a 13lb loss right now! So I have a ways to go!
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 30 pounds, but I want to get down to 125-135. This would leave me with about 90-80 pounds about left to lose. Count me into the 100 ibs weight-loss party!