fashion at the gym or workout

Options
cjfitnessme
cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
So I am just curious I would like to get a womans's perspective what do women like to see guys wear at a workout place , like gym ect. Example bright colors, tight shirts or shorts, baggy clothes, or nothing (just kidding)

Replies

• cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    haha not one reply I guess pretty much anything goes at the gym
    :laugh:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Does it really matter?

1) you're there to work out, work out.
    2) you should be confident in whatever you're wearing to talk to a girl/lady/woman.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Please tell me your goal in this question, is it to get looked at or to be approachable?
    If it to get looked at by women, then topless. If it is to be approachable then you will want to wear clothing that is a bit clingy but not skin tight. I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    So I am just curious I would like to get a womans's perspective what do women like to see guys wear at a workout place , like gym ect. Example bright colors, tight shirts or shorts, baggy clothes, or nothing (just kidding)

Now then, what'cha gonna do if the popular choice of attire is lycra leggings with a tank top?
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Does it really matter?

1) you're there to work out, work out.
    2) you should be confident in whatever you're wearing to talk to a girl/lady/woman.

THIS!
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    please NO short shorts or tight sweatpants!! lol
    anything else is fine I think
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Comfortable & Clean- IMO
  • dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    Nothing sweat stained. Or not washed from last time.
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well it all depends on what kind of girls you are trying to attract?
    For me, I like pretty boys.
    Basketball shorts with a muscle shirt or plain t-shirt, nothing to tight or bright please :glasses:
    But I think I can speak for most of the girls, for men not to wear short short, or tight shorts, or shirts well as long as you have the muscle then by all means show them off but with the right material no spandex shirt please, or bright colors :noway:
  • MrsJaimeW
    MrsJaimeW Posts: 54
    Options
    please NO short shorts or tight sweatpants!! lol
    anything else is fine I think

Agree 100%.
  • lissymae11
    Options
    Occasionally i see people wearing like, polo shirts or cargo shorts. There's nothing wrong with that, I guess. It just looks out of place to me.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Please tell me your goal in this question, is it to get looked at or to be approachable?
    If it to get looked at by women, then topless. If it is to be approachable then you will want to wear clothing that is a bit clingy but not skin tight. I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:

^^ This

My jaw would be on the floor if you went shirtless.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    anything where your nuts and penis arent hanging out of it. i swear i've see too much unwarranted nutsack in weight rooms. if you insist on wearing loose legged high cut shorts then please for the love of god wear underwear.

beyond that i dont care
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

I'm with this! I love typical athletic stuff on guys if they are muscular! Baggy clothes, but not like oversized if that makes sense? lol.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym to look at guys so I don't care. As long as you don't get on the machine next to me wearing something that's clearly not been washed for days, good for you.
  • 51powerski
    51powerski Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Go bare chested in some tight green speedos. You'll be fighting them off with a stick, 100% srs.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This is what I pretty much wear to the gym everyday, A few weeks ago when the temps rose above 80 the guys started wearing their tight Under Armour muscle shirts and the girls started wearing their Nike Combat booty shorts and sports bra's (not complaining) But im there to workout and not worried about making a fashion statement etc. Though I do know how to read a label and dress to impress outside the gym,
    zzzzzzp.jpg
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    It's not a nightclub. Leave the cologne at home, too.
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    I don't pay attention to what people wear, to be honest. I think most guys where I go wear sweats and t shirts.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hardly matters. Not to me, at least.

A guy working out in worn out shorts and sweaty T is way amazing than a guy in awesome gear just lazying around, checking out chics.