How much weight do you loose in a month

124»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I lose about six pounds on average, which is way less than I wish it was, but oh well, it's better than gaining it!
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Im averaging about 5 a month :(

I am also losing slowly. Last couple if months it has been around 5-6 lbs and I feel I lose at a much slower rate than most on here. I eat between 1400 and 1600 cals on most days. I have still 45 lb to lose...
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    8-10 lbs
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    You don't loose any of it...

You LOSE it.

If you loose it first you might lose it more easily.

Funny!:laugh: :laugh:
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    1st Month:14lb
    2nd Month: 4.4lb
    3rd Month: 12.4lb
    4th Month: 5.6 (but I'm only half way through the month)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    I used to loose about 10lbs a month, but now that I am really close to my goal weight, I can usually get off about 5 lbs a month! But I only have 12 more pounds to lose so I am okay with that! But hey, coming off slow is better anyways, it usually stays off that way :)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    It really depends how much you have to lose altogether. I've lost about 12 pounds since October, and am four pounds from my goal weight.

I think that is right. I have lost 20 pounds since January 5th and I'm ONE pound from my goal weight.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    5 on average. I've had months of 2 lbs lost and months of 7 lbs lost.
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    About 4lbs a month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!