problems busty girls have

Options

Replies

• ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Haha, unfortunately all too familiar! Though becoming less so these days!
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    lol, cute and true!
  • heatherldietrich
    Options
    True Story. Every single one on the list, and more!
  • mrsanderson2be
    Options
    That made me laugh :laugh: my biggest issue has to be blouses and shirts for work :smile:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    LOL! too true.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I can't see the link because my job blocks it but I have every problem imaginable with these things!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My favorite is #5!!!!
    I love this list so damn much!
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hahha. so true.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    The airplane one looks like me and my bf riding in a car, especially over railroad tracks or on poorly paved roads:laugh:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    They forgot can't see to put on a belt. Also I have not had a clear view of my shoes since I was 15.
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    That made me laugh :laugh: my biggest issue has to be blouses and shirts for work :smile:

I hate that gap on the front of buttoned shirts!! I keep safety pins for just that reason.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Funny!

They left out getting home and undressing only to discover that some morsel of food fell off the fork and landed in your cleavage.

I have to add that there are equally as many, if not more, benefits to being a busty girl. For example, I can't tell you how many times I've sneaked a camera into a concert by hiding it in my bra. Now that is something no small busted girl will ever be able to get away with!

:-)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Amen....

If I had a dollar for every random woman...not a man who wanted to motorboat me in the bathroom of a bar....
  • luviedovie
    Options
    haha seriously with the built in bra thing. the elastic band just doesnt go all the way under them without them hanging out the top.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/3550610/The+invention+of+the+word+Boob/
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Totally the stairs one. Haha.
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! so very, very true!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    **kicks a rock**

Yep cant play in here
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL

Been there. Done that. For all of them

Great post!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    The airplane one looks like me and my bf riding in a car, especially over railroad tracks or on poorly paved roads:laugh:

He takes that road for a reason..!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    When I used to show horses - "bounce" is undesireable. I used to use an ace bandage to wrap (over my industrial strength sports bra) the girls tightly in place. LOL - I needed a laught today. Thanks!