problems busty girls have

Options

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Funny!

They left out getting home and undressing only to discover that some morsel of food fell off the fork and landed in your cleavage.

I have to add that there are equally as many, if not more, benefits to being a busty girl. For example, I can't tell you how many times I've sneaked a camera into a concert by hiding it in my bra. Now that is something no small busted girl will ever be able to get away with!

:-)

Miniatures into a football game is my favorite!!! NO matter how much they pat me down :wink:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THESE. Like times a million....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Funny!

They left out getting home and undressing only to discover that some morsel of food fell off the fork and landed in your cleavage.

I have to add that there are equally as many, if not more, benefits to being a busty girl. For example, I can't tell you how many times I've sneaked a camera into a concert by hiding it in my bra. Now that is something no small busted girl will ever be able to get away with!

Oh yes, it's like a secret compartment...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I rest mine on the bar all the time...
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options

Oh lord, this literally happens to me EVERYDAY.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I can't see the link because my job blocks it but I have every problem imaginable with these things!
    I thought you were going to say, "...because my boobs block it, but..."
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I also have the issue when I can't bend over in certain shirts because if I do you can see the center part of my bra because the shirt just won't sit flat on my chest... because it can't!
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    I can relate to ALLLLL 12 all to well.....i hope they get a lil smaller as i get smaller
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    No one should ever wear ruffles. Just no.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the shoulder strap one :D
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Haha. I will say that the bank of boobs is the best place to keep money or debit cards if you don't want to carry a wallet!
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Funny!

Oh yes, it's like a secret compartment...

Exactly! I can go virtually anywhere without a purse. Money, a camera, an ID, and a lip gloss all fit quite comfortably with room to spare. LOL
  • b_ism
    b_ism Posts: 60
    Options
    Haha. I will say that the bank of boobs is the best place to keep money or debit cards if you don't want to carry a wallet!

^^ This.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    The airplane one looks like me and my bf riding in a car, especially over railroad tracks or on poorly paved roads:laugh:

2, 5 and 6 are the WORST! They make me VERY angry. I have often sat with my boobs on the table. 9 is HILARIOUS!

The airplane isn't awkward for me, but riding in the car with friends is awkward.....hahaha. Like, pardon my boobs, they are just ALL over the place. SORRRRY!

I can relate to ALL of them and probably more. Big boobs suck!
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options

Yes, you know you never want to bring a purse in the club so money and ID go right there. I had my cellphone in there the other day :laugh:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Yep! Especially the folding of my arms & they are a catch-all for food...
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Riding in a boat... I'm not that busty but I always have to cross my arms to hold my chest in when we hit those waves~
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    LOL...dish washing dilemma!
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I actually feel kind of bad FINALLY now having sympothy for my wife and her "girls". Albeit some of those are quite funny.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Sounds about right.