bored on friday night club!

Options
1235»

Replies

• KRFinLeth
    KRFinLeth Posts: 22
    Options
    I'll join the club. I haven't had an exciting Friday night in 16 years. I met my husband then and that was the end of that. I didn't mind for a long time with the kids needing my constant attention but now it sucks. I still feel like I'm in my twenties and want to socialize and see some bands play. My kids are doing their own thing and my husband does his own thing. So here I am chatting on MFP for entertainment and socializing.
    The positive thing is that I have a long run scheduled tomorrow so I need this relaxation time. Right?

Holy crap do you sound like me! Only difference is that my husband of 16 years and I are in the process of splitting up.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That's so sad :brokenheart: I'm sorry. No we are not splitting up just transitioning a bit.
    Good luck to you.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    home while the hubby fishes, fun fun :) LOL
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    No plans tonight...but I am enjoying the peace and quiet, except boredom makes me want a snack. lol
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm in the weird sort od spaced out phrase that happens when you ingest caffeine during extreme exhaustion.. I want to go to sleep, but look at the pretty wall.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This is my usual....nothing going on!