Anonymity of the web...

Options
AABru
AABru Posts: 610 Member
Anyone share things on the internet that they normally wouldn't in real life? As if the anonymity of the web gives you the freedom to do so? I am amazed by the number of women who have posted their bra sizes...what else would you be willing to share that you wouldn't say to a stranger on the street?

Replies

• Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Anyone share things on the internet that they normally wouldn't in real life? As if the anonymity of the web gives you the freedom to do so? I am amazed by the number of women who have posted their bra sizes...what else would you be willing to share that you wouldn't say to a stranger on the street?

What is this anonymity that you speak of?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised how many people reveal their medical history and their personal relationships. Brave.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    hahha.

sharing my bra size isn't really a secret - i think most can probably guess just walking by me ~anonymously~
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    There are some things that I don't really care to share with others and things that I don't mind. For example, I don't care if you all know my bra size. I would also tell people in my life if they really asked - they're just boobs lol. But I wouldn't post bare pics on here, and I wouldn't do it in real life. Honestly, most of the opinions I express on here are things people in real life know about me!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I didn't know sharing bra sizes was one of the world's previously best-kept secret. All the middle-school boys used to tell me I was a C cup before I even knew cup sizes existed.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I share plenty on here.

Specially after a few drinks.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm shy in real life, but not online.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Why? If you can do it online, you can also do it in real life
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I'm a very open person. But my bra size isn't a secret.. & I don't hide it from anyone.. It's pretty out there.
    I tell people anything if they ask. I don't run around naked, so I wouldn't send anyone a picture like that. See how that works ha.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Sharing bra size? Of all the things that people share on the Internet, this is what has caught your attention. Wow, okay. Stay away from ALL fertility and pregnancy web sites and also the rest of the internet.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

ditto!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options

Welcome to 1992. In the future, you may consider clutching your pearls over something of vital importance to your immediate person instead or clicking the red X in the top right corner of your screen.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Sharing bra size? Of all the things that people share on the Internet, this is what has caught your attention. Wow, okay. Stay away from ALL fertility and pregnancy web sites and also the rest of the internet.
    Yeah, I'd find males sharing certain measurements MUCH more surprising!
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    Im not really a shy person to begin with but I'm even more open on here.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I share everything since the web is anonymous and I am in witness protection.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options

I am shy in real life, and online.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    The guy who said " you must be pretty effin stupid to think that the Internet provides any sort of identity protection."
    is pathetic. This kind of attitude is why I don't share much on line. Clearly he had his own issues to be so judgemental.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I don't care what I say or what people know.

I'm me....love it, hate it....I don't care! :huh:
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options
    I don't share anything online that I wouldn't IRL... but if I was talking to a bunch of people & bra sizes came up, I wouldn't be shy about telling mine. Same with a lot of personal information. I'm not ashamed of myself
  • BrionyTallis
    BrionyTallis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Same as punkhippie