Boobs

Options
What was your bra size before weight loss? What is it now?

I'm a 32 or 34 DD bra right now, depending on if I got my bra in the US or UK. I don't want to go down too many bra sizes, I don't want to look like a 12 year old boy when I get to my target weight.

Replies

• Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    lmao... my bra size is 12 year old boy at my target weight, and 13yo girl prior to weight loss (just barely out of trainer bras).
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the general rule is first place you notice weight gain will be he last place you lose. so if your boobs is among the last place you notice weight gain, then odds are those are going to decrease in size by the time you reach goal weight. breasts are mainly just fat afterall
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    36d to 32a. Yep they looks as sad as it sounds. I've never been below C so I'm probably going to get some magic done to them.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I was something like a 40 JJ

Am now a nice full 32GG UK and am very happy with the size, shape and pertness, considering how much weight I lost I think its amazing, BUT I had large boobs BEFORE I got fat and so my boobs are boobs and not just me being fat all over.

I don't think anyone would mistake me for a twelve year old boy lol
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    at my biggest i remember them being 38c for a couple of weeks. then they went down to 36D when i started paying more attention to my body now they are 34DD/D depending what cut the bra is (plunge, balconette etc.) i dont want them to get any smaller! lol
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Well, it went the other way for me. Before weight loss, I was a 42B, now at my goal weight I'm a 34D or a 36C. Most of my weight came off around my back and ribs, but not my actual breasts. They look larger now in proportion to the rest of my frame.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    lmao... my bra size is 12 year old boy at my target weight, and 13yo girl prior to weight loss (just barely out of trainer bras).
    anything more than a handful is a waste
  • margeauxhunt
    Options

Yet most guys still drool over huge boobs. Go figure. lol
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options

meh, it's hardwired into my brain. not my fault.

I walked by an undergarment section for women once, and offhandly made a joke that i wondered if they had something in my size. The clerk said she could assist me in finding it...
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Truth!!! Lol!

I definitely don't think u could end up looking like a 12 y/o boy with those rocking stats girl!! Good luck getting to goal sweet stuff!! And I definitely need a hat like that!!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Not all of them! I have definitely known and dated men who prefer smaller breasts. My husband among them - he's told me that girls with giant breasts look cartoonish (and often heavier) to him. :-)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I likes 'em!! ..........I'm sorry, could you repeat the question? :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I started at a 40DD, and am currently a 38D. Lost a whole cup size unfortunately :(
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 pounds, the girls are still the same size. I have 30 more to go, I'm hoping to go down a size I'm 38c right now.
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    I've gone from a 36D to a 36DD. :\ Luckily, Aerie bras run large, so I can still find my size without having to shell out fifty bucks a bra.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    BOOBS RULE! So says the guy playing video games on a Saturday morning in his Star Wars jammies. I know I'm not very mature, but at least I'm honest.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options

totally disagree, who wants to look at a massive pair of boobs that are hang to the ground, size isnt important but they must be pert and firm,,,,, saggy boobs are aweful yukyuk
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    34C before I gained the weight, 36D at my heaviest, 34C with a 36D's worth of extra skin after I lost the weight. That's the one area of my anatomy where the surplus skin doesn't seem to have any interest in "snapping back."
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD and have been for years. I was a 36DD in college 8 yrs ago and have gained 50 lbs since then with no change in cup size. I've lose 23 lbs and still a DD. So, at my goal weight I dont expect they will get much smaller. I wouldnt mind going down to a D though ;)
  • margeauxhunt
    Options

Truth!!! Lol!

I definitely don't think u could end up looking like a 12 y/o boy with those rocking stats girl!! Good luck getting to goal sweet stuff!! And I definitely need a hat like that!!!

hahah Thanks! :-)