Boobs

Options

Replies

• margeauxhunt
    Options
    BOOBS RULE! So says the guy playing video games on a Saturday morning in his Star Wars jammies. I know I'm not very mature, but at least I'm honest.

lol :-)
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    lmao... my bra size is 12 year old boy at my target weight, and 13yo girl prior to weight loss (just barely out of trainer bras).
    anything more than a handful is a waste

Yet most guys still drool over huge boobs. Go figure. lol
    totally disagree, who wants to look at a massive pair of boobs that are hang to the ground, size isnt important but they must be pert and firm,,,,, saggy boobs are aweful yukyuk

I saw a lady in the lift who crossed her arms over her boobs that hung to get belly button. 0_0 Those were big. Or long... lol
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking as we speak....:laugh:
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yet most guys still drool over huge boobs. Go figure. lol

Not all of them! I have definitely known and dated men who prefer smaller breasts. My husband among them - he's told me that girls with giant breasts look cartoonish (and often heavier) to him. :-)

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that he is LYING to you. Of course he will never admit this since the secret society of Men would crucify him.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    38 D, 38 D. I had boobs before I gained weight. They tend to not go anywhere.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    34dd overweight, 36d 20 pounds later. What bothers me more than size is that my boobs are less full :/ I'm trying out some pec exercises to try and firm up the muscle below them.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    BOOBS RULE! So says the guy playing video games on a Saturday morning in his Star Wars jammies. I know I'm not very mature, but at least I'm honest.

I love this comment.
  • toutepechtite
    Options
    Just defending small breasted women...

At about 25lbs over the weight I am aiming for, I was a 32A. I've lost 15 at this point and my bras are slightly big. I expect I'll be more of a 30A when I'm at the weight I want.

BUT.... I've had 3 children and breastfed them all yet my "girls" are just as pert as they were in my teens. Something to be said for small boobs after all. :-)
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    lmao... my bra size is 12 year old boy at my target weight, and 13yo girl prior to weight loss (just barely out of trainer bras).

My 13 yr old girl is a 36C....just sayin' :smiles:

Me I am a C cup now but when I get to my goal I'll be around a B cup...maybe an A depending on how low I get. My husband has already noticed the loss of boobies and I have lost 41 lbs so far, still another approx 40 to go!!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 C, now I'm a 34 B.

Eh. I'm thankful for what I have! :smile:
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    34C before I gained the weight, 36D at my heaviest, 34C with a 36D's worth of extra skin after I lost the weight. That's the one area of my anatomy where the surplus skin doesn't seem to have any interest in "snapping back."

oh i hear you on that one, sigh

34d, now 32c

last time i lost weight after kid#1 i ended at 32b and 122 lbs.....aiming for that weight again (hopefully not less boobs than last time or i might cry)
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I started at a 40DD, and am currently a 38D. Lost a whole cup size unfortunately :(

Me too! Thought maybe I'd lose more there but didn't. Now I just need some lift! LOL!
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was at a 46DDD before now I'm at at 42DDD. Luckily I'm just losing what I call "back boob" & "side boob". lol Although I hope I do go down a cup or two once I get closer to my goal weight.
  • BrionyTallis
    BrionyTallis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've lost a cup size at 15 lbs of weight loss
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    36C to 34B. But to be honest, I was barely a C to begin with. :laugh:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was 46DD when I started out, after losing 40 pounds, 44DD. Not much gone and I don't want to sound negative here, but I doubt that I'll get much smaller in bra size. I jumped from a B size bra to a D by the time I was 10, skipped a C completely, and was in a DD by the time I was 13. So I doubt I'll get much smaller in bra size as I lose weight where large breasts are genetic in women on both sides of my family - oh happy day.
  • Iamjulez
    Iamjulez Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If the rest of your body was toned and hot would you mind not having ginormous boobs? I wouldn't! I have a hard time thinking you'd lose ALL of your boobs by losing weight. Breasts are mostly fat, however, so I wouldn't be so sure.. I've never lost cup size when losing weight... but I don't gain weight in my boobs either so...

:) Side boob isn't attractive. So, maybe losing weight around your boobs might make you lose cup size, but in the end it will be a more attractive look?
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I went through a phase when I thought if I still had boobs I was too fat. Turns out not to be the case, thank god. I've mostly been about a 34B when I'm thin, and right now I'm a 40D. Of course, I also just found out that I have been wearing the wrong size for eons, so I don't know how much credence I'm putting in that 34B.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    What was your bra size before weight loss? What is it now?

I'm a 32 or 34 DD bra right now, depending on if I got my bra in the US or UK. I don't want to go down too many bra sizes, I don't want to look like a 12 year old boy when I get to my target weight.

before -> weight gained -> weight lost
    30AA -> 34D -> 30DD
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    ♥ HECK!!! My boobs were non existant before I lost weight now I'm barely pushing a B
    GOD BLESS VICTORIA SECRET!!! When I get to my Goal 40 more pounds to go. I'm so getting a BOOB JOB!!!!!