The Butt Bible Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just did lower level 1 tonight for the fun of it and she is so funny but def feel the burn!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    I'm planning on getting this. I'm from the UK though and they don't sell it over here, so I'll have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive from the States before I can begin.

they are all on you tube I didn't buy it I just followed her from the laptop..
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    isn't this on youtube under butt bible she is annoying
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Pauline Nordin shes is crazy sexy strong wow i took a look at her video on youtube
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!! I am going to watch her on youtube! Butt Bible here I come! :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Watched the video on youtube. It took me an hour to actually do five minutes of the tape. This is great for when I lose more weight but not now. I'll stick to the leg lifts and squats
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if it isn't too late. I have done the workout once or twice on youtube but hadn't decided to do it as a whole program. I am in!
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I had started it on Monday so ive completed Week 1. If its not to late i would love to join this group:flowerforyou:
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just saw this as well.... Hope it is not too late to join in... It is worth a try. I have a lot to loose but I need to start toning things up as I am loosing so I don't get saggy and flabby..
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    butt bible day 2 >>>done :)
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ok- I hate starting off track with the week so I am considering today my Day 1 of the Butt Bible Challenge. Yippee!
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    how are you guys going to log this as exercise??

ANYONE??
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    how are you guys going to log this as exercise??

ANYONE??

I log lower body as calisthenics and upper body as strength training
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Week one complete and seeing results already, Maybe cause I did the workout everyday lol. On to week two, tried out level 2 yesterday even though I wasn't suppose to start until the third week and OMG my butt was sore lol. Lot of reps and instantly felt it, I will have my donk back in know time lol, my butt fell a bit from losing so much weight but the donk is back.
  • scissotron
    Options
    Yes!!! I'm in. My butt needs a bible...or prayer...or something!

me too! i think mine needs a straight up MIRACLE!
  • alicealexander1
    Options
    these videos are posted on youtube