INSANITY before/after pics

Options
ok, think I finally figured this out....here ya go...just completed the 60 day program!!!

rNe4p.jpg?1

and here are my hubby's! =)
DYKqK.jpg?1

Replies

• momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can really see the difference in your waist and hips! Did you track your weight or measurements too?
  • mwaid
    mwaid Posts: 19
    Options
    You look awesome! congrats on such an awesome accomplishment!
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    Way to go! I can really see the difference in your waist and hips! Did you track your weight or measurements too?

yes, I did! I only lost about 5 pounds but lots of inches....I'll have to post those here soon, don't have them on me right now! =) Thanks for your kind words!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    ok, think I finally figured this out....here ya go...just completed the 60 day program!!!

9RIpz.jpg?1

Nice job! Looks like I was wrong about the width, maybe it was 550 pixels? Sorry about that. :|
  • elynnuh
    elynnuh Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can see a definite change throughout your body, but I'm shocked by the change in your arms. What exercises do they have you do for arms on Insanity?
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    you look great!
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I really noticed the arms too because I'm sonpainfully conscious of mine. You look amazing - well done! :)

Natalie x
  • seobstar
    Options
    Congratulations! I can see a definite change throughout your body, but I'm shocked by the change in your arms. What exercises do they have you do for arms on Insanity?

hundres, and hundres, and thousands of push ups....and hours and hours spent in plank position!!! =) it's absolutely KILLER!!!
  • madmax0412
    Options
    WOWZERS!

Awesome results!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The difference is obvious! Awesome job!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Both of you look great!
  • carameldelightonly1
    carameldelightonly1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome!! I'm ready to post mine up....I'm patient...
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    wow, what diet were you on, its worked wonders for you both x
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    *high five* nice job guys....my hubby and i do Insanity together as well...we call it "date-sweat"night !!! lol
  • AlexPOD88
    AlexPOD88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMG your arms!!! amazing! you look great all over, but i cant get over how much your arms changed! congrats on your success!
  • kayceerox
    kayceerox Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Yeah your arms look amazing!! That is always my problem. I do insanity and p90x so I assume after I drop some fat, mine might look like that too. :)
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Your arms look fantastic! I wonder if I can get my husband to commit to doing it with me. How long are the workouts?
  • sarvalfon
    sarvalfon Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Insanity is amazing. Last summer, a week in, I noticed a dramatic change in the cellulite at the back of my legs...two weeks in, it was gone. Who knew something so effective could be done at home?!?
  • seobstar
    Options
    That's amazing! Your arms look fantastic! I wonder if I can get my husband to commit to doing it with me. How long are the workouts?

Thanks! =) in the first 30 days the workouts are about 45 minutes and in the last 30 days (you upgrade to a whole new level of insane workouts) they are about 55 minutes or sometimes 60.
  • seobstar
    Options
    wow, what diet were you on, its worked wonders for you both x

no specific "diet"....I hate that word! ;) We just eat very clean (lots of salmon, chicken, veggies, fruits, high protein, try to avoid processed foods, etc)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!