INSANITY before/after pics

Options

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on you and your husband's loss.
  • Stacyfit37
    Options
    Wow!!! Those are some amazing results! I just finished week 3 and I'm getting a little nervous about month 2.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    That blew my mind!!
    I can't believe how much of a difference it made. I keep hearing good things about this Insanity workout. Keep up the great work, you are living proof of a success!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You guy's did amazing! :bigsmile:

HER: All over toned up, especially: Collar bone, upper arms, abs (is that a faint line I see going south? Also thighs, and lower half of face. Damn good ! Keep up the great work!

HIM: Luv handles, New pec's, new trapezoid muscles, shoulders, arms. Can now see you have ribs, more def in abs. But, what the heck..did all the exercise sweat off your body/facial hair? lol! Looks nice on you.

Both you, and wife..amazing. How do I motivate my hubby to work out w/me? Any suggestings..we are a lot older..and a lot lazier!:grumble:
    In Christ, Nicolette
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    *high five* nice job guys....my hubby and i do Insanity together as well...we call it "date-sweat"night !!! lol

\
    ^^^^^^^^ THIS, I WANT THIS!!!
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    Wow!!! Those are some amazing results! I just finished week 3 and I'm getting a little nervous about month 2.

not to freak you out but.....you should be scared! =) hold on to your socks girl!! it's beyond insane!
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    awesome results guys.. I hope I can achieve the same as you!
  • simshizzle
    simshizzle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thats awesome. Congrats
  • manasunshine
    Options
    wow thats fantastic. im getting my insanity next month. this is so good. seeing your progress .im thrilled to start! =D
  • skyelogan816
    Options
    I'm trying to start Insanity myself, these pictures will probably make me get my butt up and start! What kind of physical shape were you in before you started? I feel like I'm probably a little less fit than they expected someone starting the program to be.
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • NetteH13
    NetteH13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great. I see a big difference everywhere. I took notice of your arms mostly. Major difference. I'm experiencing problems with toning my arms. Any advice?
  • jeano22
    jeano22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    wow great work I just started INSANITY yesterday :) loving it so far can`t wait to see my end photo`s
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! you guys look great! Can't wait to get there! I am just entering recovery week.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! You both look great!
  • jay68442
    jay68442 Posts: 6
    Options
    You guys look great!
    INSANITY must be crazy difficult, looks like it made your husbands chest hair fall out :).
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see a difference in your waist, arms and highs!! Amazing results :-)

11687007.png
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    You guys look great!
    INSANITY must be crazy difficult, looks like it made your husbands chest hair fall out :).
    hahaha!! that would be ME....telling him that I did NOT like it and making him get rid of it! =) hehehe....
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW.... this is just amazing....Congrats to you and yours...YOU BOTH REALLY LOOK GREAT!! WOW
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!