Insanity results!

Options

Replies

• laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some great results, congrats!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome! I am currently on my 12th day today!

Question tho, I am also 5' 1" and am eating 1200 which is what mfp had for me... you said you were eating around the 1400-1500 calorie range?

If I am doing insanity at least 6 times a week, does this mean that I am eating to little for myself?

and may be the reason I haven't seen the scale budge? hmmm
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

:flowerforyou: I'm on week three, month one and am loving it!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Bikini27
    Options

Question tho, I am also 5' 1" and am eating 1200 which is what mfp had for me... you said you were eating around the 1400-1500 calorie range?

If I am doing insanity at least 6 times a week, does this mean that I am eating to little for myself?

I upped my cals to BMR + Excercise Cals Tuesday and not only is my mood *way* better, but I've already seen a loss on the scale and a big jump in endurance.
  • Bikini27
    Options
    Your results are AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your very hard work.

I'm 5ft1" too, so really interested in your calorie burn with Insanity. Currently my BMR is around 1200, and I do eat back my exercise calories. How many calories do you burn during the insanity workout? How long is the workout each day? :smile:

The workouts vary in length but are never over an hour. In the first month I don't think any of the videos are longer than 45 minutes and once you get to the max workouts (weeks 5-9) they range from 45-60 minutes longs. I am unsure the calories you burn during each video as I didn't track them. However, I have heard of others using a heart rate monitor to track their calories burned. I don't usually eat back my work out calories.

On average, I burn about 400 a work out, less for the Cardio Recovery and Fit Tests.
    I'm sitting at 186, 5'8, age 27 and I try to stay in the aerobic bordering on the anaerobic levels of my HR.
  • emilynicole02
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    I upped my cals to BMR + Excercise Cals Tuesday and not only is my mood *way* better, but I've already seen a loss on the scale and a big jump in endurance.
    [/quote]

sorry blondie here.. what does BMR mean?

so your saying I should up my cals to??? 1350-1400 you think? i am 5'1" 160lbs and wanna lose 1lb a week...
  • emilynicole02
    Options
    also OP when did you start to see changes in your body? what week were you on?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing X infinity! also, what kind of sports bra are you wearing in your after picture? i want that! looks super supportive.
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I want my back to look like yours! You look great!!

Insanity scares me! Do you have to do it every day?
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    awesome! What an incredible difference in your back!
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    AMazing! Maybe I'll start this after I finish JM 30DS!
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you look fab!!! well done! x
  • beccaperez
    beccaperez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    VERY Inspiring! You look amazing. I did almost 60 days last year and did very well. Unfortunately, I fell off the band wagon. However, you have motivated me to start again!! Thank you!!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new person! Really wanna try insanity now... :) xx
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options

I would think so. I based my calories off of what I calculated in the insanity recipe booklet! While doing Insanity 1200 is probably way too little, especially if you are not eating back any of your work out calories.
  • nicholebean
    Options
    amazing X infinity! also, what kind of sports bra are you wearing in your after picture? i want that! looks super supportive.

Ahh it is the cross my heart bra by lululemon. I own one in a royal blue also! My favorite sports bra by far.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Great job!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    I want my back to look like yours! You look great!!

Insanity scares me! Do you have to do it every day?

You do it 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wtg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!