What is you ultimate must-do in life?

Options
13»

Replies

• M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    Options
    Properly raise my children and be proud of their accomplishments!
    I want have a vacation in Australia!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Finish college, at least up to the Bachelor's level...if I can ever settle on a major ;) Also, I'd like to visit all 50 states and visit Europe at least once.
  • AppleADayAmber
    Options
    Shop in the markets of Italy :)
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    MUST have one my plays I have written performed in a local theater. Doesn't need to be big, I just need to see it off the paper.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, really? I'm from Croatia. It's a beautiful country, you should definetely go there for a visit! :-)

Edit: sorry, i forgot to quote...
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've been thin. I looked good in a bikini. I'm happily married with 2 wonderful kids. We live very comfortably. We lived in Germany for 1 1/2 years and I got to go to Poland and France (2 of the countries my ancestors are from). I guess I'd just like to continue this path. I would like to go on a European cruise someday and visiting Hungary and Croatia (2 other countries my ancestors are from) would be really nice. Hungary would probably be the big one as my great grandma lived there until she was a teenager and passed away when I was 28 so I knew her well and remember her very fondly. I'd love to see the town she lived in.

For a simplier goal and a bit more egocentric I would like to hear someone tell me I look good again. I haven't been thin since my first son was born when I was 27. I'm 42 now so baby weight no longer flies as an excuse.

Wow, really? I'm from Croatia. It's a beautiful country, you should definetely go there for a visit! :-)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    participate in covert operations in really small teams
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    My childhood dream still lives today: to be able to travel to England/Ireland/Scotland.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Culinary School.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    Finish college, at least up to the Bachelor's level...if I can ever settle on a major ;) Also, I'd like to visit all 50 states and visit Europe at least once.

funny.. i went through a ton of majors before i finally graduated with a assoc in buisness and BFA in Photography..