Ladies, are your boobs shrinking?

Options

Replies

• charliedavisxxx
    charliedavisxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yep! and i need them because i'm pear shaped! went from 34C to 34B :/ sad times. might try the peck thing to maybe make them bigger ... dont know if it works
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk .5 inches so far...but it's only been a month and a half.
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SHRINKING? Mine are gone.... and I have lost only 14lbs :( I am scarred to go for bra fitting. Big time pushups bra will be my bff from now on!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 40C. Now i'm a 38 in the band, but STILL a C, damnit! The cups are just getting.. crater-y. D:
  • joauri
    joauri Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not shrinking at all. I've lost 30 lbs and none of it in the boobs. My ridiculous 42 HH are the bane of my existence. Even when I weighed 130 pounds, I still had ridiculous breasts. My mother said she would get me a reduction if I made my weight loss goal by the time I graduate college. Here's to hoping!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yep, my already tiny boobies are always the first to shrink when I lose weight.
  • DoctorKyrina
    DoctorKyrina Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I managed to go from a 36F to a 32FF after losing almost 25lbs or so. I'm sure they're probably smaller, but disproportionally less small. It's nice, but it made my bra options more limited.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Almost 80 lbs gone and still no loss there, unfortunately. I would love a B or C cup or at least something I can put in a shirt without having to buy 2 sizes bigger.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    No. I had big boobs before I ever gained weight.

That is what I thought. When I started loosing weight I was a 38H cup and now I'm a 34DDD, however, the DDD is getting to big so I need to be remeasured.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD now I'm a 32DD
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD............haven't lost it there yet
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I could only pray. Would love the girls to shrink a little. They are not bad. 36DD.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Having had large breasts since early adolescence, I'm PRAYING that mine will shrink some as I lose weight, I'm sure much to my husband's dismay.

..... He'll get over it.
  • XpeargrlX
    XpeargrlX Posts: 21
    Options
    Dear extra fat in my body, you have 2 options: Make you way to my boobs, or GTFO!

Lol If only it was that easy.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yesssss i hate it!
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    After 80 lbs lost only my band size has gone down. I count my blessings!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Yep. Dang it. 30 pounds, 2 cups sizes, and a band size. womp womp.

Went from a 34D to a 32B. Damn it.
  • jenelizmin
    jenelizmin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes! The worst part is I'm only an A cup right now (was barely a B to start with). I'm going to be buying hello kitty bras in the little girls section if this keeps up.
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I went from 38DD to 36D. It was like they got smaller overnight! I'm still nursing my youngest, so I figure I will end up losing another cup size when she weans.

I do not think pec exercises will help much!
  • jenelizmin
    jenelizmin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, I Thank my plastic surgeon! They were almost gone even before I started working out. My boobs would be like pancakes by now :noway:

I'm so jealous! After years of begging my husband (he's not a fan of the idea), he offered them as a surprise Anniversary present. Unfortunately I can't right now because of my job. Ugh.