Ladies, are your boobs shrinking?

Options

Replies

• beanowl
    beanowl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sure hope they don't shrink. I'm greedy. I was fitted a few weeks ago and the fitting lady recommended that I start wearing 36H, though she said I can still get by in my 34G bras. At my lowest weight, I was still a 34G and I hope I keep them. I've had huge cans since I was 13 and I don't want them to go anywhere. I'd probably feel tiny in anything smaller than an F. Like I said, I'm greedy.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Started out at a 36DD, now a 32E... yeah they're a little bit smaller, but they're still big in proportion to the rest of me and they look better now too :laugh:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am sure you look great, don't sweat it.
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    Well Hell! I wish mine would shrink! DDD, Ugh! Im praying to the boob god that she will at least take a little, lol!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Not yet but I hope so!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yes!! And it kind of upset me b/c I was a full B and now I'm barely a B. I couldn't afford to lose them :(

^^ this is where I'm heading right now... damn it! :grumble:
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    LOL! Yup - but I can't be mad cuz I didn't have any before I gained weight. The boobs were the only thing I enjoyed about packin on 60 pounds! Well - 40 pounds down...and I'm back where I started - barely B. But I'm cool wit it - I love me!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Barely. :\
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i've only lost about 11 or 12 pounds in my most recent weight lost effort... and my boobs went from nicely filling a 34B to 34A. I knew it would happen, b/c when i was super fit, I couldn't fill an A properly, but it still sucks, that was the only good thing about being plump.
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Not yet thank god...
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    No. I had big boobs before I ever gained weight.

^^^This^^^

But my boobs fit my body shape nicely...
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Just a little, it's my back that's shrinking more, making my cups too big.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I think 'Shriveling' is a better description :blushing:
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My husband seems to think that they are getting smaller but i sure cant tell a difference!!!!!!!!
  • hellosteph11
    Options
    Yes. ):

That is the first place I lose the weight.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    i went from a 42dd to (just recently tried new bras on) to a 36 b :(
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Mine have and I am not happy (neither is my husband) LOL. He told me the other day that they were getting small....geez, just what I wanted to hear. Then he says, well when you lose weight they'll be big, lol. God, I love that man!!! =)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    i'm hoping mine do shrink. i'm an ample DD and hate that it's so hard to find clothes that fit me and bras because the larger sizes areless common and tend to sell out. not to mention i'll be happy to loose the acompanying back pain!

THIS!!! TIMES TEN MILLION!!

Sheesh.
  • Miss186
    Miss186 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds and gained two cup sizes- from a 32 E to a 32 G. I cannot even begin to understand the things my body does.