Ladies, are your boobs shrinking?

Options

Replies

• k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 36 c I was a 36D-DD I hate it! I was a large C small D before kids and breast feeding went up to an F now I have decided once I'm done loosing weight I'm gonna get them fixed! I just want to be a solid D and not have flabby mom boobs!
  • Mexie1
    Mexie1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink. Still wearing UK 30G/32FF/34F after 21lbs loss. I wear the back tighter now but the cups still fit the same.

I would love to get back to a 32D or DD. I have some nice bras that I got in the US when I was that size, but I was only 18 then and they didn't stop growing til my mid-20s so I don't think it's going to happen.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yes just a bit =( I went from a 36D to a 34 D, not a huge difference, but enough for me (and my bf) to notice.
    It sucks because I had soooo many pretty 36D bras that now don't fit right...
    Still love my boobs tho =) and not too worried about going any smaller...
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    It's more the shape of mine changing that's bugging me.
    I've had two kids, and I still had perky DD cups.

Now I've gone down a size (36 to 34) and a cup size to a D, but they're saggy!! And I'm only 26. :cry:

WORST part of losing weight!
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to a 32C and I LOVE it!

They would really be B cups if not for the extra skin, though. That's the only thing I don't love. They're deflated now - they look like tennis balls in tube socks! :(

Otherwise, I adore them small. They are awesome.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My husband says that any more than a handful is a waste!!! :tongue:
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

They would really be B cups if not for the extra skin, though. That's the only thing I don't love. They're deflated now - they look like tennis balls in tube socks! :(

^^^THIS.....lol
  • I don't know why people make such a big deal because of loss of boobs. Most bigger people have bigger boobs. It's mostly fat. I want my boobs to be REAL not surrounded by fat. I haven't gone down yet, but I can't wait to.
  • Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    Yes yes yes the have shrunk:( it annoyed/upset me at first but have learnt to deal with it..
    I still refuse to be resized, I can still wear the same bras they just dont "fill" as much, sigh
    But what's better? Being fit and healthy or having boobs???
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Used to be like a 42 or a 44DD and am currently in a 38D. I only have one bra that now fits comfortably...and it's starting to get loose and too big for me again! I think I'll forever be a D but I've lost 6 inches off my chest since May!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I haven't dropped cup size, but things are noticabley saggier. >.< Frustrating.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    They did a little at first and now nothing. I'm losing inches that affect bra size, so out of all the bras I have, none are the right number with the right letter lol. I need to get a fitting soon...very soon.

I do hope I decrease cup size as the weight comes off.
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have seen a bit of change - I went from a full DD to about a D, DD on good days. (lost about 50lbs so far, from 220 to 170) but what I have really noticed is lack of fullness, there is definitely more sag than before which SUCKS because I am childless and only 22! I was ready to accept that when I had children but c'mon.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I don't know why people make such a big deal because of loss of boobs. Most bigger people have bigger boobs. It's mostly fat. I want my boobs to be REAL not surrounded by fat. I haven't gone down yet, but I can't wait to.

All boobs are is fatty tissue. Lactating fat bags.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lost 6 inches off my ribs but not so much off boobage, 38D to 32E here
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    From a 44G or so to a 36DD now
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My breasts are the *very first place* I lose weight..sadly. Because I really have nothing there to lose. At all. Like, this is just cruel. LoL

As for the fatty tissue thing...yeah, typically, I suppose. But not all of us are blessed with any fullness..unfortunately. What little I have literally disappears when I wear one of those tanks with a built in bra. Completely flattens me out. So yeah, gaining weight and having some sort of shape to my breasts was awesome..but I got tired of being overweight, so...tradeoff.
  • jvt63
    jvt63 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 38.5 to 35.5, but have only lost 9 pounds. Awesomeness--the bigger size made me feel matronly.
  • CharleneMarie723
    CharleneMarie723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've always been a 34A/ (32B at VS). I wear XS sports bras. When I get really thin from training, they are nonexistent.
  • AirborneMumford
    Options
    A little bit? I lost 50ish lbs in 2006 (gained it back grr) and was down to a size 14, but I dont remember if they were that much smaller or not. I've never been a normal weight as an adult. They've shrunk slightly I think since I lost the last 25ish lbs. I have a bad feeling that I'll always be big busted even if I reach my goal weight. Which really sucks because I'm only 5'2 and honestly big boobs look ridiculous on me. I hate them.