Options

Replies

• blueberry67
    Options
    my mantra
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Mine says, "Excuse me sir, I mustache you a question but I'll shave it for later!" :happy:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Mine is one of my 4 year old twins, Seth, who has cerebral palsy. I do this because I need to stick around and be as healthy as possible to care for him as long as possible. He could barely manage to roll over when I started this 14 months ago, and now he can roll over and even crawl in his own way. I could barely finish a few minutes of wii fit back then and now I run 5K's with relative ease.

He inspires me not to waste a body that works.

that is an inspiration!!! One of my very best friends has Cerebral Palsy.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    mine is a bridge in japan...very beautiful and peaceful. Hope to go one day

And then my ticker isn't saying the right amount of weight lost since i put my info in wrong when I first started mpf :blushing:
  • PJilly
    Options
    Mine is one of my 4 year old twins, Seth, who has cerebral palsy. I do this because I need to stick around and be as healthy as possible to care for him as long as possible. He could barely manage to roll over when I started this 14 months ago, and now he can roll over and even crawl in his own way. I could barely finish a few minutes of wii fit back then and now I run 5K's with relative ease.

I think yours is my favorite.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options

favorite second-ed
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My ticker is a unicorn

it's pooping rainbows

any questions?

My work ID has a sticker of a unicorn farting glitter.I think you might be my hero.

Mine says i can't upload pictures from my ipad.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Shows a picture of me all dressed up and out on the town in England when I was in the Air Force at a weight I was comfortable with.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    totally forgot i hid my ticker... put it back now! :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    Options

favorite second-ed

Rainbow-pooping unicorns are awesome too. :tongue:
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Love this!!! and he is Beautiful! I can't imagine a better inspiration
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Mine is some students and me spelling out LOVE with shadows at a park in the Netherlands.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options

favorite second-ed

Thanks guys...and for the record, Rainbow pooping unicorns ROCK! LOL
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    mine is my bearded dragon named Yoshi
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Working my way towards pin up status.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mine is of our cat---we named him Gimli (after the hairy dwarf from LOTR). He has strange long hairs between and on the bottom of his paws, and coming out of his ears. It's not a lot---just a few pop up here and there on his body. He has REALLY long hairs growing in weird places...and they are longer than the rest of his hair:huh: .
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I like sushi...a lot. : )

You may be wondering, am I just a funny guy that is not so strict that he is willing to still have a good time, or is he some dirty *kitten* that would prostitute himself and cheat on his wife for some raw fish and rice.

The answer: How much sushi are we talking about? :glasses: :noway:

LMAO!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options

favorite second-ed

yeah....

rainbow pooping unicorns ARE pretty great
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options

I SOOOOO want Unicorn Rainbow Farts :flowerforyou:

favorite second-ed

yeah....

rainbow pooping unicorns ARE pretty great
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Getting strong