Options
124»

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I would love to know to.
    Last time I measured it looked like I was at 19.6%
    I need to measure again soon because I am starting to see some cuts in my stomach so maybe it went down?

And I'm at 17%, still flabby on top of the abs. I keep hearing "you can't spot reduce fat, just keep working at it" but in all honesty I'm not sure how much lower I need to lower my body fat % before I start having problems with Amenorrhoea.

I started Amenorrhoea at about 13% body fat- that was years ago in my younger days, not recently. I didn't have the ab definition then but I was not getting the nutriition needed to build them.
  • melissapgibbons
    melissapgibbons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm between 12.9 and 13.2 and I have a 6 pack. I'm 18.
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    Just don't worry about it. Do an hour of cardio a day, Pilates 30 minutes a day, eat a clean paleo diet and they will show. Once you forget about it and focus more on health than looks, they seem to appear lol
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the person I'm at 26% and can see the side lines showing and upper abs.I also got like 2 inches of muscles under what I haven't lost yet...When I use to work out alot I was up to 500 sit ups a day then I gained weight on top of it.So for me I think I would need to be 20% to be pretty ripped