• graciepecie
    graciepecie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hahahha that's a good one!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 36-25-36.6

Though I've now entered the phase where I'm FINALLY losing inches on my hips and thighs. Hello standard jeans that actually fit at both hip and waist! I'm also now losing inches on my calves and may be able to fit into boots, yay!
    Mid-rise jeans are the best friends of hourglasses and pears! No need to fit the waist. :-)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure of my exact measurements right now, but I remember my most recent ones.

5'1", 170 lbs.

bust: 45 (I wear a 36F)
    waist: 35
    hips: 46
  • DreamerOfSlim
    Options
    I'm 5ft hourglassed

40 bust

29/30 waist

40 hips

Don't know what I'd like my goal to be but I'd want my waist to go down to 26 lol
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm a bottom heavy hour-glass, though I get more hour glassy when I lose weight.

around 215lbs, 5'6.5"

43-36-49
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 36-25-36.6

Though I've now entered the phase where I'm FINALLY losing inches on my hips and thighs. Hello standard jeans that actually fit at both hip and waist! I'm also now losing inches on my calves and may be able to fit into boots, yay!
    Mid-rise jeans are the best friends of hourglasses and pears! No need to fit the waist. :-)

you'd think so but no :( If I want any fit at the back (i.e. that the waist doesn't stick out or bunch up under the belt) then I can't go for anything other than Levi's. Which are expensive, what with me trying to save up for a wedding... I think my problem is made worse by the fact that I'm so short; so what WOULD be a mid-rise for a normal-size person is like an inch off for me.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    im an hourgalss im 5 ft 11 inches i have a huge upper body and it isnt boobs... im about a 42 across the shoulders 30 waist 39 hips!!
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    if barbie were a real woman her measurements would be 36-18-33 she would be 5' 9" and would not have a high enough body fat percentage to menstruate. i thought that was interesting.

Aaaargh!! I wanted to look like her! I'll have to grow an inch taller, get implants and not sure what to do with my ribs yet...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 36-25-36.6

you'd think so but no :( If I want any fit at the back (i.e. that the waist doesn't stick out or bunch up under the belt) then I can't go for anything other than Levi's. Which are expensive, what with me trying to save up for a wedding... I think my problem is made worse by the fact that I'm so short; so what WOULD be a mid-rise for a normal-size person is like an inch off for me.

Have you tried low-rise? They're TOO low for me, but if the mid-rise are too high, the low-rise might work. Old Navy jeans tend to look pretty good on my body.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 36-25-36.6

Have you tried low-rise? They're TOO low for me, but if the mid-rise are too high, the low-rise might work. Old Navy jeans tend to look pretty good on my body.

Midrise usually ends up being at my waist or even SLIGHTLY above, too, because I'm so darn short, but I still have way too much belly fat to wear low rise.

@%#$*@^%%#!!!!!

I will say though that I have the most luck with midrise with avoiding the dreaded gap in the back of my pants. Old Navy seems to be the BIGGEST offender in that area, the pair that I have has like a FIVE inch gap in the back, they are virtually unwearable LMAO. I've had a lot of luck with Lee jeans, though, of all things, and I want to try Levi's (I haven't worn a pair of Levi's in at least 25 years, I am scared they won't fit. Yes, I am weird. lol)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm 37-29.5-37. I am aiming back to my old shape of 36-26-36 though. :)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options

Goal is two inches offa each one (cept maybe the hips. Those are important!) Looking for friends so any of you please send invite!
  • WifeyCarion
    Options
    My curves are kind of absurd lol. 32.23.35

Feel free to add :)
  • WifeyCarion
    Options
    Oh and 118.5lbs at the moment
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.3" with

bust-38

waist-31

Hips-40

feel free to add me :)
  • getyourmoveon
    Options
    I am!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I'm 6' foot and hourglass.

47 (bust)
    34.5 (waist)
    45 (hips)

Currently working on being a smaller hourglass. ; )
  • wittnersgirl
    wittnersgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think I fall into this category!

I'm 5 3', Bust 32, Waist 24, Hips 32. and weigh 123lbs. I'm happy with my body now but I am planning to be around 120-115 by summer just because I lost all my weight so fast that I still need to lose the skin. I guess that takes time but I'm sticking with it! :) Yay for big butts and tiny waists! haha
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    im 5'3
    bust 42
    waist 32
    hips 42

need lose a good few inches off each!
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    if barbie were a real woman her measurements would be 36-18-33 she would be 5' 9" and would not have a high enough body fat percentage to menstruate. i thought that was interesting.

Her frame would also not be large enough to support her organs and she would be bed ridden and would die. I did a report on this in college for a health class.