What's your favorite breakfast food?

Options
Your favorite healthy breakfast to jump start your day?

During the week, I love a good fruit salad w/ almonds & coconut water. Something healthy that'll keep me full through my classes!

On the weekends, when I'm home and can cook, I like a tuna omelette.

Replies

• Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Noosa yogurt. zee bomb.
  • tracer312
    Options
    A bowl of oatmeal no sugar and an orange or sometimes an egg white veggie omelet :)
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Tuna omelet?? That's an excellent idea! I love spinach and eggs most every morning :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Keema (hand grounded beef with lots of spices) And Aloo bharay parathay (flat bread filled with cooked and spiced potatoes and then fried).

Also, goat brains. Taste alot like eggs only tastier
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Chicken caesar wrap on a white tortilla with roasted garlic croutons and bacon bits. Damn. I'm definitely having that tomorrow.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Cereal!! I also like to chop up some bananas and dump 'em in there to enhance flavor just a bit.
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    half cup of plain Greek yogurt mixed with a half cup of canned 100 % pure pumpkin. Sprinkle over some cinnamon, nutmeg, and 0 calorie sugar substitute. It is fast and So delicious! :-)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Keema (hand grounded beef with lots of spices) And Aloo bharay parathay (flat bread filled with cooked and spiced potatoes and then fried).

you be trollin'
    eww
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese , hard boiled egg , rye german bread with a bit of jam or honey.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    plain greek yogurt with almonds, chia seeds, banana and honey mmmm.
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I loove regular oatmeal with fruit specially banana, strawberries, blueberries . Oor an eggwhite omlete with zuchinni, redpepper, and spinach, along with 1 whole wheat piece of toast.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Still new at this...trying to figure out what works for me. I've been eating Multi-grain cherrios w/ Fat Free milk, but I'm a huge egg person. Sometime this week, probably Tuesday, I am going to try an english muffin (80 cals) with some egg beaters southwest, turkey bacon (never tried before), and I may add in some salsa, extra peppers and onions. That makes my mouth water right now!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

you be trollin'
    eww

lol nope. We used to eat brain all the time. Have to be eaten within 24 hours of killing the animal else it goes bad soon.

If you think thats gross, I can share some other things that I know will make you cringe :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    half cup of plain Greek yogurt mixed with a half cup of canned 100 % pure pumpkin. Sprinkle over some cinnamon, nutmeg, and 0 calorie sugar substitute. It is fast and So delicious! :-)

Oh my, that sounds delicious!! Never thought about adding pumpkin! I should try that.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Porridge made with water, but with a fruit added in, like banana or chopped strawberries. If I have banana I usually top it with some honey and cinnamon. The strawberries I usually add a bit of sweetener and cinnamon surprisingly doesn't taste so bad with it!

I guess now summer is approaching I'll be looking more at a fruit salad sort of thing and testing out non-dairy yoghurts.
  • Lolitasboss
    Lolitasboss Posts: 60 Member
    Options

That sounds soooooo good! omg I want to try that asap!
  • super_jade
    Options
    Oatty porridgey stuff made with skin milk and add raisins. Its fast and warm for cold mornings
  • keepingheather
    keepingheather Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Arnold's 100% whole wheat bread (toasted) with skippy's natural creamy peanut butter
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon chocolate oatmeal!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hot croissant with Nutella......or fresh melon balls