Any tall big girls out there?

Options

Replies

• WildcatGirl81
    Options
    5'9ish, Started at 250 in January down to 204. Would like to get rid of about 40 more pounds.
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and over 200 pounds. I would like to get down to 190 and I have been on here last year and lost my way over the winter time. I am ready to get back on track and keep it off. Lets be friends! I weigh heavy even though I donot look like it... I am looking to lose 40 pounds, but I will take 10 to start...LMBO
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, weigh 248 lbs and I'm 5' 10". Add me if you like!!! Jennifer
  • jody75
    jody75 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and down to 315 from a high of 326. My initial target weight is 220. I haven't weighed less than 200 in so long that its hard to think it could even be a possibility. Its good to see all you other tall ladies!
  • foxj3730
    foxj3730 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 26 yrs , 5'9" and about 262 right now SW was 282
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    bump ^_^
  • bearsfanchick
    bearsfanchick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    me, me, me!! I am tall and heavy. I don't know about you all but I HATE looking for clothes sometimes. Everything is so shorrrrttt.

Wow, I just joined joined BACK today and was hoping to find some motivational friends with the same "scenario" as myself. Feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'10", currently 230. At my highest I was 267. I'm aiming for 174, which puts me in a "normal" BMI. Add me if you like!
  • geekrockgirl85
    Options
    hiya! 5' 10", currently 204, down from a max of about 265, joined here when i started noticing myself regaining. Still about 40-50lb from my goal. I'd love to have more friends on here. :)
  • agriffitts85
    agriffitts85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im 5 7 and i started at 305 and now i am at 274.6 as of today.... i am 27, a mother of four kids, very interesting and busting *kitten* to lose alot of weight anything else youd like to know feel free to message me and ask im not shy ill answer any questions... i can be very supportive too so feel free to add me too if youd like
  • jbsangel
    jbsangel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and 233 lbs. I'm down from 288 lbs but still have more to lose to be at healthy weight. My current goal is 200 lbs. It feels so far away. I think of how far and how long it has taken me to get here and on the one hand feel very proud and on the other hand feel very overwhelmed.

I used to be very active, but knee pain and injuries side-lined me. I didn't learn to be a gym rat when I gave up basketball and volleyball. I put on the pounds (as if I didn't already have enough excess LOL) and it just kept piling on. I have gotten my act together, but still so far to go.

Shopping for clothes when you are tall AND big AND female sucks!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm on the short end of tall, 5'8" I'm a mother of two young daughters, with a highest weight of 286 three years ago. I'm down to 182, with a goal of 160-ish. I'm taking it slow these days, focusing more on building strength than weight loss, although I do still like seeing the scale go down.
    Feel free to add me, but please include a message :)
  • MoeNificent
    MoeNificent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5'11" (well 5'10.5" but who's counting) and 277.4 (started at 285 last week). My goal is 185 pounds.. Feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    5'8" and 290. Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone ^_^
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am about 6 feet tall and started at 320 pounds. I am now at 260 pounds. Would love to have you
    join me.
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    IM 5'9, NOW 224 GOAL IS 180
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and currently 233 down from a high of 296. I belong to several Tall Girl groups here on MFP. Check them out!!!!
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm tall-ish....5'7 and about 210...looking to get down to 150...please add me!
  • randomlycastle
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I know my weight is somewhere over 200lb, but not sure exactly how much (I'm in Aus, and used to the metric system).
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    5'9" and 250! i'll add you! :)