Any tall big girls out there?

Options

Replies

• emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    6'0 and started out on my weight loss journey more then 360 pounds....in the 250's now and my goal is 190....add me if you'd like.
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'9" and 300+
    Would love to have some friends to help me on this weight loss journey. Im on day #2 and so far so good.
    Please Friend Request me if you like!

39 y.o, live in MO, overweight my whole life, always the "big girl" in family and circle of friends.
    Had Gastric Bypass 10 years ago and never lost all the weight. Now its creeping back.

Looking forward to meeting more BIG TALL girls losing weight!:flowerforyou:
  • junebug1994
    Options
    18 Years Old
    5' 11"
    Started weight loss journey at 256 lbs on January 9th
    Have lost 38 lbs to date
    :) Would love to be friends.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ummmm I'm not really tall. (5'4) but you add me if you'd like? :0)
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5 foot 9 inches . . started out at 248 pounds and lost 70 pounds in about 10 months. I have since put back on approx 20 pounds since Xmas but still working away to get to my goal weight. :smile: Add me if you'd like?
  • kellyhass
    kellyhass Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'9.....goal of 150.......long way to go
  • panslostgirl25
    Options
    5'7 Over 200 IBS still. I would like to be buddies =)
  • cg1966
    cg1966 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5'11" and I've been over the 200lb mark. Even though I'm not anymore, I understand where you're at so I would be honoured to be your friend. Back before computers (and I am only 46), I gained about 20 lbs in a year. Long story...but anyhow, my doctor said "you should start writing a food diary so that you are aware of everything going into your body." Well it worked - with a little help from Weight Watchers etc...Here we are in 2012 and voila, we've got an online, super easy way to stay honest and accountable. I love it! Wishing everyone all the best success!
  • raqueljoliemassoud
    Options
    wouldnt consider myself big, but i am 5'9. feel free to add!!!:smile: good luck on all of your journies!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 years old, between 5'10"-5'11", closer to 5'11", started at 359, 307.8 as of this morning, so I still have a long way to go. :)
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm 6'1 & 327lbs, fairly new & would love to add new friends. :flowerforyou:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I started this journey about 15 months again at over 250 lbs. I am 5'9". Today I weigh 168 and am aiming to lose another 10-15 more and then tighten and tone! I loved your attitude in your blog post- you sound like such an awesome and positive person. I am here to tell you that you CAN and WILL do this and that I wish you the absolute best of luck :) Congratulations on taking the first step toward your new life :)
  • LovinLife68
    Options
    Hello ladies. I am 5'11" and 297 pounds.:happy:
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my starting weight was 291, I'm at 287 now. I'm eating between 1600-1900 calories a day (depending on my exercise). I will send you a friend request. BTW you look great in your "before" pictures- you carry it very well.
  • Beautiful188
    Options
    5'8 here. Last weigh in was 239. Just starting with a good ways to go. Here to meet new buddies to lose weight with. If your down for the challenge hit me up. We can motivate each other!!
  • LovinLife68
    Options
    Miss Tattoo, I just thought that I let you know that I am originally from Pittsburgh.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Miss Tattoo, I just thought that I let you know that I am originally from Pittsburgh.

Woot!!!
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11", and I'm over 300 these days.
    I need to figure out my plan. :)
  • deannram
    deannram Posts: 12
    Options
    5' 10" 202 here!
  • tseena
    tseena Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 80 pounds to lose and this is my first time posting. I would like to be included in this group. I could use the support.