looking for more dedicated friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• akshayam29
    Options
    hi ...i am prince and am 25 years old......at the end of nov 2011 i used weigh 190 pounds which is quite high for 5 11 height ......so started to shed....my plan was simple...in the beginning used to put small targets....after getting used to my diet started aiming for high.....now its april 2012 and i weigh 162 punds....lost 28 pounds.....still aiming to loose more 3-4 pounds...which is my belly fat...
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I am a daily logger. I have been on religiously since Jan 2011. 446 days logged :)
  • bchthrpy
    bchthrpy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I feel the same way looking for more support.
  • tifflynn6969
    tifflynn6969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! How are u?? Well congrats on your weight loss so far!!!! Im just starting out myself and would like to have some friends on here for support..motivation and to exchange diet tips...recipes etc....So hope to hear from ya:)
  • mhark12
    mhark12 Posts: 9
    Options
    Me too! We're all here for each other and its great to know someone is going through the same things :)
  • whipit2shape
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm new and would love all the support i can get.
  • margejonez
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I really need encouragement as I have fallen off track lately. The only friend I have is my daughter Suzanne Martin..you could add her too...She just started 40 days ago and has logged in every day....I started about 2 weeks ago and only missed when my computer was down....Thanks, Marge:smile:
  • samipd12
    samipd12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... I have quite a bit more then you do to lose but I am dedicated to accomplishing my wish of being thinner for my wedding day!!!