what are your favorite low calorie fast foods?

Options
13»

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    burger king whopper jr with no mayo 260 calories
    Mcdonalds parfait without granola 130 calories
    mcdonalds chicken nuggets 4 piece 190 calories
    mcdonalds hamburger 250 calories
    wendys nuggets 220 calories
    wendys spicy chicken go wrap without sauce 290 calories
    chick fila chicken minis 3 count 280 calories
    chick fila yogurt parfait 290 calories
    chick fila chargrilled cool wrap 390 calories

And I know it's not fast food but here are a few other
    Ocharleys bruschetta chicken 470 calories
    sonnys lunch baby back ribs 635 calories
    ruby tuesday chicken bella no sides 400 calories
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    roast beef flatbread from Subway. great with veggies / honey mustard.
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds ice cream cone-- 150 cals!!
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I don't trust myself to make a low calorie choice anywhere except Subway. Right now they are doing a 2 for 1 promo before 9am. I got a breakfast sub with egg whites and ham and got a turkey for lunch. The egg white omelet on wheat with ham and no cheese is 310 calories, turkey on wheat is 280.
  • dobber73
    dobber73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I often get a hamburger Happy Meal at McDonald's. I am only writing in, really, to let you know that many of the companies have a "build your meal" on their websites. You could look at that to get a few favorites. It's really handy, and I love looking at what a slice of cheese or a bun can add to calorie intake!!
  • char3200
    char3200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Subway for sure... you kind of can't go terribly wrong. Especially since they have their healthy choice menu.
  • char3200
    char3200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I really love the Carl's Jr Apple, Walnut, Grilled chicken salad (360 calories) and ( I know you suggested not advising anything from home, but I keep a bottle of Sugar Free Vinaigrette by Walden Farms from Walmart... very inexpensive and only 20 calories!!). If you choose the raspberry vinaigrette from Carl's Jr its 160 calories, so your total for lunch will be 480 cals.
    By the way.. the salad is a huge portion (in my opinion) and very filling... I love it!!
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    The Fresco menu from Taco Bell :)

Hahahaha, last time I went to taco bell and got the fresco chicken burrito and they gave me the XXXL chicken burrito!!!!!! I didn't know until I got home and was half way done with it!!!!!! -.-
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Always check for nutritional info at places. I have a few fast food places I refuse to go because of the calorie content. When in doubt a salad or kids meal is generally a good choice.

Where I struggle is finding nutritional info for some sit down restaurants..so if hubby and I have a date night at somewhere I can't find I generally save up for the evening or workout stupid hard that day so I have extra calories
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I don't trust myself to make a low calorie choice anywhere except Subway. Right now they are doing a 2 for 1 promo before 9am. I got a breakfast sub with egg whites and ham and got a turkey for lunch. The egg white omelet on wheat with ham and no cheese is 310 calories, turkey on wheat is 280.

They have an egg white cheese and steak on english muffin at subway at 190 calories lol yum yum