Girls here is some inspiration :)

Options

Replies

• Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jamie Eason's 12wk fat loss program and I am enjoying the workouts. I'm on phase 2 wk 6. I'm getting stronger, building muscle and seeing an allover difference in my body.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love that you posted this! Definitely motivational. I can't wait to start building muscle :) Only a few more pounds to go first!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-sarah-contested-her-flabby-fate.html

^^This one hit home! Thank you so much for posting these!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I found one with similar story, height, weight and she even has twins. :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-pta-hotness.html
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    These are very inspiring. I don't have money to join a gym right now. I am wondering, is there a way to get these kind of results with just dumbells at home? I have some 3lb and 5lb weights and can probably invest in some that are a little heavier down the road as needed. I know I still have quite a bit to lose before I need to get serious with the strength training so I have been managing to get my strength in with 30DS and cardio with the treadmill and zumba, but I'd like to do some straight lifting too.
  • DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later thanks for posting
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • jovanna911
    jovanna911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bmping for later - I've just e-mailed a guy at work for advice on lifting as he's the only person I know who does it, so this may come in very handy. Thanks vey much! :)

Natalie x
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Bmping for later - I've just e-mailed a guy at work for advice on lifting as he's the only person I know who does it, so this may come in very handy. Thanks vey much! :)

Natalie x

lifting is definitely a great start... do it right and watch the results flow in :)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I have yet to find a before and after of a woman with a stomach like mine :(

You're kidding aren't ya? Have you seen my belly? :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/563002-pics-the-incredible-vanishing-belly-act
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Can anyone please post a link to a girl who had a big belly and now looking lush :wink: Thanks.
  • Amber86queenbee
    Options
    Bump for later thanks.
  • hollyrlambert
    hollyrlambert Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump - the third girl is amazing!
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the posting. Really interesting.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspiring photo I've come across thus far (she weighs more in the second photo):
    258042253619687433_Wk425SSC_f.jpg
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    Bump
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Thanks for posting this !!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i absolutely love that these girls know how to EAT!!
    awesome post! thanks. :happy:
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Just found this, bumping because it's extremely helpful. Thank you :)