I prefer real boobs on guys.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Either is fine for me I am more of a booty kind of guy
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    My husband says he doesn't like them, but what I think he means is he doesn't like ridiculously large in your face breasts. If they look normal size, I don't think it's much of an issue. I have a friend who is maybe 105 lbs with fake DD size (Not exactly sure) and he thinks they look ridiculous. My sister in laws sister is prob 120 lbs with fake C size (again, not exactly sure) and he didn't even know they were fake. If they are crazy big, I think it kind of sends a message that you are insecure (just my opinion).

If they look nice and natural, what's not to like?
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I can see why guys' reactions might seem confusing, but consider this:

A woman in a tight dress with big fake boobies is eye catching.

Someone walking down the street dressed as a clown is also eye catching.

:laugh:

Fake boobies are like a fantastic trailer for a movie which turns out to be crap.

Ha! This is genius.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've never touched one, but I think they look great and often better than the real thing.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    If they are done right then they are right lol,
    feel, cannot say, I never got off with a gal with enhancements.
    Just as long as your getting them for the proper reasons, then its your choice whatever anyone says.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    After thought,
    er, we need to see what u think could be improved lol,,,,
    that way u can get the unbiased opinion.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    As someone once said to me ... if you can touch them then they are real ......

However I personally am not a fan of bolt-ons ... I prefer the feel and look of a natural pair. I worked with strippers for 10+ years and saw some pretty amazing boob jobs ... and some shockers.

My wife has fakes and while, to me they dont look as nice as her natural A's did her new found confidence is sexy.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    As a size A boobless person I think each to their own. As much as I hate my flat chest I don't think I'd get fake ones.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I love them. Each to their own tho!
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Most guys who say no are lying
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Speaking from my personal experience with guys, they really don't care if its an A,B,C or D. Although big fake ones may look good but what matters to them is the fact that we have those whether big or small. I think the same thing applies as to how we think of their **** sizes.

totally agree
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    No, I dont like the feel of them, feels unnatural and breast are not what i consider to be my top physical attribute that im attracted to , dont care whether flat or large breasted woman, not the feature i care about, its the eyes, hair and face to me-Ty

great answer...iit all depends on the guy whether they are nuts for boobs or not. :)
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sure! :smile: