Crushes

Options

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I'm not really good at keeping crushes a secret.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    A few guys online.
    My 10th grade geometry teacher.
    Old friend that works at the local grocery store....

Sigh Forever Alone.

ascone.jpg

WHAT!?
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm horrible at keeping crushes a secret. I'm like a damn puppy. :/
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Yep, totally do. Not even so sure that it actually wouldn't work, I actually think maybe it could work, but pretty sure nothing will ever even start. Pretty much 99% sure he's not into me. Whatcha gonna do though? He just so happens to be one of the hottest guys I've ever seen in real life AND is also one of the nicest. Total contradiction, i know. So.... i'll take him anyway i can get him, even just as friends :love:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    You should always crush your cans before heading to the recycling center.
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yup... and it happens to be my ethics instructor! Why, oh why couldn't I have gotten a cute one for chemistry? I think i'd rather ask about covalent bonding instead of philosophical theory. I watched him and a friend of mine spend a good hour going around in ethical circles (and a few scenarios thrown out where I was brutally murdered- yikes- & couldn't get a word in they were going so quickly). In real life he would probably drive me crazy, so I think a crush is enough for me!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My gynecologist! Not really a crush but thought he was incredibly handsome! Horrible I know!!!

19111718.png

Okay, that would be incredibly awkward!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my fitness instructor....she's so hot
    especially when she's bending over in those short shorts:tongue:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i used to have a huge crush on a girl i worked with and was actually the 2nd girl i ever tried to smooth talk. Apparently the feeling wasn't mutual so i just cut off all comms.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have a couple crushes. :blushing:
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    lol, a couple?
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    Lana Del Rey. She is so sexy. And Jared Followill, from Kings Of Leon. And... Zach Galifianakis.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    lol, a couple?

I just spit my drink out.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    None in my immediate area
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The cute boy I sit next to for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week. *girly sigh* It'll never happen though :ohwell:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Have a crush on a workmate, she's married. Her husband is quite blessed, she's quite beautiful.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I have a gym crush. He crushes right back on me. He's married and I am not totally free yet, so there won't be anything that comes of it, but it's nice to have someone treat me like I am so attractive that he can't help but find me wherever I am in the gym. Just to make eye contact and then to go back to what he's doing. Then he smiles at me and that smile lights up his face. LOL. Yeah, not going anywhere, but it's sure nice to have someone notice me in that way. Oh, and he's super shy and so am I, so it took 6+ months for us to actually speak to each other.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have 2.

One guy at the gym.
    And one guy in one of my classes. <---- I THINK he may have flirted with me. he jokes with me, asks how I've done on my tests/quizzes, and pretends to trip me when I'm coming in and out of the room. Yet, nothing. Wondering if I should grow a pair and ask him to grab coffee with me. Or, just let it remain a crush and watch him walk. mmmmm.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    In the past couple of days I've learned that if you have a crush, just put it out there. What's the worst that could happen? I laid mine out there and it turned out that it was mutual and has been for years. Life is too short not to go for what you want!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Even tho I am not single, and that ive had a bf for a long time, I always had a crush with a friend of mine... We tried it once, didnt work, we still talk and all, but just as friends... I still think he is hot tho! LOL