Replies

• bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Awesome! You look GREAT! Great job!!!! :wink:
  • jennlefebvre08
    jennlefebvre08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations; you look wonderfu!! I'm hoping to get to your starting weight by my birthday in August, lol! Hope that helps you to understand what a long way you've come! Great job and you ARE an inspiration :)
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story.
  • emlov81
    emlov81 Posts: 128
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration!!!

Cannot believe that a year has passed since that party, you should be so unbelievably proud of everything you have done/achieved in the past 12 months. It is not just your weight loss and your improvements in health and well being, but the fact that you have paid it forward buckets loads to dozens of people on here and helped others who thought they could not improve their lifestyle!!!!

You have had such a positive impact on others and for that you should be most proud.......

I officially love you....fact!!! :wink:

xxx
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

You have had such a positive impact on others and for that you should be most proud.......

I officially love you....fact!!! :wink:

xxx

You make me cry..... Love you more my Welsh lovely!!! :cry: :sad: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!