Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your first car?

Replies

• NathanJ79
    NathanJ79 Posts: 36
    1976 Ford Torino Elite. Paid $300 for it and got $500 to junk it. Thing got about 8 miles to the gallon, had a bouncy suspension, and drank a pint of power steering fluid a week. Fun to drive and kick back in the back seat.

Think the Starsky & Hutch car, but remove the Nike logo and put vinyl on the top. That's what I had.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    My first car was like this but dark grey: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/7430965@N05/3927352120/
    I loved it to death and it was my dad's old car. One of the best ones we ever had ;)
    Toyota Carina II -85
  • xsmallsize
    xsmallsize Posts: 4
    Aha I just got my first car last summer, 2012 Honda Civic lol I feel lame :/
  • springermad
    springermad Posts: 242
    ford fiesta. 1.2 zetec- 1997 it was an r reg and 8 years old when I got it.

now I have a peugeot convertiable x
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 173 Member
    66 Mustang~
  • caroltz
    caroltz Posts: 16
    16th birthday gift was a brand new 1983 Datsun 280ZX. Loved that car but was too d@mn young to fully appreciate it. :::sigh:::
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    good question. I have no idea what year it was, or what model it was, but it was an OLDS, an old OLDS.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    a little white Datsun by Nissan.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    I don't own a care yet! :( But my first car WILL be a flipping Impala just 'cause of Supernatural! OwO
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    White Mazda 626. I think it was a '93 because I graduated high school in '94.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    1978 Pontiac Catalina. Bought it from a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays.

My life is one cliche after another. :ohwell:
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    BMW 1 series loved it
  • DSC04464.jpg

'95 Ford Thunderbird, just like this one same color and everything. I loved that car! But then my brother wrecked it one day while I was at a concert. -_- I wanted to kill him.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    1975 Mercedes 230 named Bijou. She was beautiful.
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    My first car a vauxhall chevette in white 20yrs ago now lol I blew engine the engine forgot to put oil and water in whoops my dad called me a few choice names especially as I had ridden bikes previously
  • cfranklin6353
    cfranklin6353 Posts: 30 Member
    I got my first car in 2001. It was a white 1991 Chevrolet Corsica. I'm pretty sure that now it's worth more in scrap metal and parts than it would be in blue book, considering I ran it through a barbed-wire fence and got sideswiped by a huge F-250 on the driver's side. By the time I stopped driving it, it was burning oil. Every time I'd start it up, it would make a cloud of blue smoke. It smelled like gasoline on the inside. And when I was idling on a hill, I could take my foot off the break and stay in the same place. I could also take the key out of the ignition while in drive and the car would stay on.

Kids now...they're getting nicer cars. My boss's daughter just got a 2008 Kia Spectra, and she thinks it's a dinosaur. I'm just shaking my head thinking, "Oh, wow...you have no idea!"
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    I'll let you know when I can afford one, then I can finally get my license. :(
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    A 58 Willys Jeep. I was not happy about it until I discovered the guys loved it! :laugh:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    1969 Mustang Mach I, junior year of high school, a real beater..paid $400 for it.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    1972 chevelle malibu. I'm still driving my second vehicle...1998 Chevy s10 I got it in November 1997 lol. I guess I really like it!