Your first car?

Options

Replies

• Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My first car was a 1978 Chevy Nova! (haha)

Bought it for $400, sold it for $400 a couple years later.

This pic is NOT my car....or maybe it is, I'm in WI & it has IL plates lol

:smokin:

77-nova-02-640x410.jpg
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    early 80's Chevy Cavalier hatchback
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    84 Pontiac Fiero..... :0)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My first car was my 1999 Chevy Malibu. I bought it on my 18th birthday and finally this same time last year I had to let her go. I had 220,000 plus miles on it and NEVER had any issues with it till last may. It was the saddest day in my life. I LOVED that car. Her name was Malibu Stacy (Simpsons reference)

2417023693_71fc86614a.jpg
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    88 Chevy Celebrity.

I have MANY good memories in that thing. :bigsmile:
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    1994 Red Chevy Camaro....best car ever!!!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    87 Chrysler Lebaron... my dad bought it for me for like $500. I loved it and drove it until it died.
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lancia Delta, cost more to insure than to buy and was in the garage more than it was on the road! Happy days.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    The year was 1994 and she was a 1980 Oldsmobile Delta 88 and we named her Big Bertha.

Best $1000 my brother and I ever spent. I think she had 250k miles on it when I crashed her.

The only problem she ever gave me is high expectations on all vehicles.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I got my first car for $1,000...it was a 1991 Ford Tempo & it was a pile of feces on 4 wheels that only last me 1 year.

Now the car I got after that was the best car I've ever had...it was a 1989 Olds Cutlass Calais. I loved that ride...my ex-husband & I drove it out to NV from PA. We were 30 miles from Reno on that trip, when he totaled it. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Mine was an '85 Chevy Cavalier. Haven't thought of THAT car in years!! Hell, I even remember the plates...LPB 575. Isn't that odd?!?! Loved that car...OH, the memories. :smile:
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    My first car was a Geo Tracker and I called her Trixie! My parents bought her for $3,000 and it lasted me until last month when I finally had to trade her for a new one (I'm 24)! I loved it so much and it was unstoppable, it never broke down and I had to put some work in it but not much!! The only reason I traded her in was because I had the money and she was going to go anytime now!!! RIP Trixie!

Oh and I got $200 trade in for her! Come on! She was worth more than $200!
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    I had a hand me down from my Mom....a Ford Tempo...80 something. I also still remember my plate number too!

If that car could talk....eek the stories it would have!!! :laugh:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My first car was a 1988 Pontiac Sunbird, white with blue interior. I drove that baby into the ground with carrying my kids around in it. I owned horses at the time too, so it was always filled with tack, riding gear, grooming kits etc. I traded it in, in 1998 for a brand new Pontiac Grand Am.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    1988 VW Fox, white, 4door, manual EVERYTHING tank!

fox.jpg
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    Mines was a 2005 trailblazer.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1981 camaro......5 speed, 350 racing engine, loud pipes and turquoise man I loved that car
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    1955 Chevrolet Bel Air ... highly modified!
  • VirginiaWoof
    VirginiaWoof Posts: 147
    Options
    2003 Mini One in black!

Love my car.
  • edmercdeleted
    Options
    1973 Ford Gran Torino Sport.
    Sky blue.